Princess Storybook Meal

sconnell

DIS Veteran
AH! Don't tell people about that! The breakfast is our little secret! ;)
WE LOVE IT! We have some AMAZING pictures from our trip. (I'll share if anyone is interested.)
We WILL do this again. (But the breakfast is completely traditionally American food.)

Hi
I'd love to hear more about it and see pictures. We're going for the first time in August. Thanks.:goodvibes

I'll post them in the morning. I have them at work. lol. :thumbsup2
Really great pics!
We went with our best friends. At the time our kids were: our DD 4, our DS 2, their DS 4, and their DD2. It was so much fun! The princess at the front for pictures was Belle. Absolutely beautiful! Our friend's son (4) got big lipstick marks (kisses) from each princess as they came by. It was a hoot to see his face covered with smooches!:love1:
One of the CM's played like he was a bull and my DS was a matador (sp?) with the napkin. He loved it. lol.

IMG_4567.jpg

DH is sunburned, but doesn't it look like he's blushing? lol. And I'm just barely jumping in the picture. lol.

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Oh, my goodness! This Snow White was so good!

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

You know what? All of the princesses were great! lol.

These pictures are so cute, I love them!! I'm glad you posted them, I am taking my DD in September, we are going there for lunch for her birthday after going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney.:banana:

Your pictures are sooo cute!! We're taking DD5 & DS3 in Nov for breakfast & I can't wait!!! Even DS is into them, so I hope we get some really cute pics like these!

Your pictures are sooo cute!! We're taking DD5 & DS3 in Nov for breakfast & I can't wait!!! Even DS is into them, so I hope we get some really cute pics like these!

My DS loves princesses too. ;) I think it's because his sister loves them though.

That last pic is great! Reminds me of my DD posing.

Does anyone else have any pics? I am thinking of adding this to our Sept trip.

That first picture is hilarious. Your DS is checkin' out Belle something serious :thumbsup2

We are taking our nieces, aged 10 and 12 here for dinner in September. I hope they have as much fun as your kids did!:thumbsup2

How ADORABLE are those children and those pictures?! And the last princess was my favorite---sooo precious!

We went in Dec 2006. DD was 11 and DS 13. Mulan made a big deal about DS being a "Brave Warrior" to come eat breakfast with all the princesses. He loved it. DH thought this breakfast was better than Ohana. Ohana is still my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE but StoryBook Princess is a CLOSE second place!

That first picture is hilarious. Your DS is checkin' out Belle something serious :thumbsup2

He is, isn't he? I was just thinking about DH! lol. :rotfl2:
Anyway, thanks everyone for the complements on my kids. :)
For those of you thinking about this one: DO IT! IT's great!

Anyway, thanks everyone for the complements on my kids. :)
For those of you thinking about this one: DO IT! IT's great!

Okay, Okay, if you insist. I'm booking it for xmas!! Just have to decide if DD 2 should do the BBB first and if they will even let her do it at age 2.

I think you have to be 3, but I could be wrong. I personally would wait on that because you can dress her up and make her look pretty for pictures for 1/4 the cost. That is unless you are going to do it several times! lol.

I am going to send myself a reminder to post pictures later - I don't have them at work today. We went for lunch last spring. DD dressed up but had been "Boutiqued" for dinner at CRT. For the Storybook Lunch we just brought her dress in a backpack so she wouldn't get too hot. She put it on for lunch & took it off when we were done.

111429auroras.jpg

Now with Picture!

This was last spring. Yes the dress is too big. Halloween can be darned cold up here! You need at least one warm layer underneath if it is a good year. Our trip was a surprise, so I told her I was making the dress for Halloween really early because I would be too busy later. Of course I think it will still fit for this Halloween too - thankfully we will spend it somewhere warm;)

Note the blue crocs - they had to match the Cinderella dress she wore for her Boutique visit!

111429auroras.jpg

Now with Picture!

This was last spring. Yes the dress is too big. Halloween can be darned cold up here! You need at least one warm layer underneath if it is a good year. Our trip was a surprise, so I told her I was making the dress for Halloween really early because I would be too busy later. Of course I think it will still fit for this Halloween too - thankfully we will spend it somewhere warm;)

Note the blue crocs - they had to match the Cinderella dress she wore for her Boutique visit!

How adorable! Beautiful dress! You made it? Great job! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter