Princess Storybook @ Akershus - lunch or dinner?

Lord Fantasius

Mouseketeer
O.k., here is the question (as I haven't run across a good Akershus discussion in the last year) - We're going down in September for FD :cool1: and have most of our ADR's; however, I know my DD4 :hippie: would love to do the Princess Storybook @ Akershus for both the princesses and the food (yes, she eats all sorts of ethnic foods - German, Thai, Czech, Indian, Chinese, etc., so the fact that it is Norwegian food isn't the issue), but am debating whether to go for lunch or dinner.

I know it's a little thing, and from what I can tell the biggest difference between the two meals is that they only serve the venison stew at dinner and not at lunch (which I, my DW, and FIL would love). However, from a timing and "pacing" perspective, it would fit better at lunch as my DD4 gets overstimulated at times :banana: :yay: and its easier to run it off in the afternoon following a large lunch.

So, is the venison stew that memorable to keep our reservations in the evening, or should I go with my first inkling?

Thanks, R

I didn't have the stew so I can't say but supposedly the peel and eat shrimp are only on teh dinner buffet if that makes any difference. Personally for us we find dinners went better than lunches when my kids were younger because we'd take an afternoon break but you gotta go with works best for your kids schedule because even if the food is better at dinner if no one can enjoy it because of a tempermental kiddo it's just not worth it :)

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter