Princess Part

madison12

Earning My Ears
I AM PLANNING A PRINCESS BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY DAUGHTER. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ACTIVITIES, DECORATIONS (I HATE STORE BOUGHT). ANYTHING WOULD HELP

I would be glad to send you a picture of our daughter's 1st birthday cake. It was a pink castle. I didn't make it but I think it might be easy to make. Didn't know if you would make that or buy it.

For her invitation we had her picture made with Cinderella at Disney World a month before her birthday. I printed the picture, then printed the invitation part on vellum, cut both the same size, punched holes in the top and tied together with sheer ribbon. For her thank you notes we took her to Disney World the day before her birthday and had her picture made with Cinderella again. I had these printed as her thank you notes.

For an activity you could let the children make princess hats using heavy card stock to make a cone shaped hat. Use ribbons to hang from it. You could cut stars from heavy cardstock and have them decorate them with glitter and ribbons. Then staple or glue (if you have time for them to try) to straws or dowels.

Make a back drop of a castle and take pictures of each child in front of it. Make frames or let them make frames for their pictures. If they are digital print them right then. If not have them printed and mail them to the children along with their thank you note.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter