• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Minnie and Princess Daisy

Chipmunkmaniac

DIS Veteran
The morning of princess gathering Princess Daisy and Princess Minnie usually make an appearance on the Magic.
Has anyone who sailed recently on the Wonder seen them on the Wonder as well?

I have never seen this.
The Princess gathering is pretty much ways face princesses.

I know I've seen Princess Daisy and Minnie but I don't think that was on the ship. If it was it was longer/special itineraries I think.

I've seen Princess Minnie pretty much every cruise. Princess Daisy was added a few years ago but might be only the Magic (same outfits as the pirate and princess parties way back at WDW) It is usually the morning of Princess gathering but either deck 4 atrium either preludes... just trying to figure out whether the Wonder has these outfits as well...

No there's not unless you ask the character greeters the night before/that day earlier in the day.
Formal night they will be in their formal attire, pirate night in their pirate gear. Deck 9 sets is usually beach or tropicals.
Country outfits are when you are in that particular country and there is no other 'theme'.
The princess outfits is just for Minnie and Daisy and only the morning of Princess gathering, they also have random outfits which are sometimes showing up like cheerleader Minnie, PJ Goofy, Sports Goofy etc (usually for strolls)

From my experience: No Princess Minnie or Princess Daisy on the Fantasy this March, no Princess Minnie or Daisy on the Wonder March 2016, but Princess Minnie was on the Magic March 2015.

In general, is there a way to know what outfits characters will be wearing? It's not in the navigator, right? I wouldn't want to miss the princess outfits or any of the country outfits

I have seen the Navigator specify "Princess" or "Pirate" for the character appearances before. Below are a couple snippets from the Navigators from our June 2015 EC cruise. But I looked at some more recent Navigators on disneycruiselineblog.com and didn't see these same designations. It's unfortunate if they've stopped doing that altogether because it was helpful in deciding if we wanted to go see a character. We saw Princess Minnie on the 2nd sea day of our EC cruise on the Fantasy, but I don't know if that's standard. I don't remember us seeing Princess Minnie on our most recent cruise on the Wonder, but that was just a 3 night cruise so it's less likely to see characters in all the outfits.

You can definitely find the characters in their pirate outfits on the Pirate Night day.

upload_2017-7-25_9-50-4.png

upload_2017-7-25_9-52-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-25_9-51-59.png
    upload_2017-7-25_9-51-59.png
    637.1 KB · Views: 1

Can you provide a photo of the princess Minnie and Princess Daisy? I must have missed them in the last 5 cruises, I would assume it's the version where Minnie is wearing some sort of crown feature? Where are they usually placed?

46a6afc9c5f1eb54ad9d445d9b6abdae--disney-nerd-disney-parks.jpg

Can you provide a photo of the princess Minnie and Princess Daisy? I must have missed them in the last 5 cruises, I would assume it's the version where Minnie is wearing some sort of crown feature? Where are they usually placed?

I don't have any of our photos of Princess Minnie available to me right now. They are on my DD's ipod. Below is a picture I found with a google search:

images

When we saw her, she was on Deck 4, Balcony. We haven't seen Princess Daisy.

Thats the old Magic one that went to the fantasy, the Magic is using the old WDW ones from Pirate and Princess party

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Princess Daisy just joined a few years ago and Im afraid its only on the Magic... These are the actual outfits, even though the pics are not from dcl and just taken of google (and this outfit for mickey is not available on dcl)

We had a 5 night cruise on the Dream at the end of June. We attended the princess gathering in the atrium during our day at sea. Princess Minnie (shown above in the wine colored dress) was available for photos up on deck 4 during the same time. Peter Pan was also wandering around. :)

I'm pretty sure I saw Princess Daisy on the Wonder, but it was the longer Panama Canal cruise so she may not be out on most shorter cruises. Not where I can confirm with my pictures right now, so could be wrong. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter