Princess Gala at Grand Floridian

Candy30

DIS Veteran
Hi! Can anyone tell me what their experience was with this character dinner? I want to do this on our first day. What was the food like? How were the characters?

I am curious about the dinner too. Which characters are usually there?

The characters are usually Cinderella, Prince Charming, the two mice, Suzy and Perla and the Fairy Godmother in the lobby area. The food was good, especially the strawberry soup. We went because my niece really likes Cinderella and this is an easy way to meet her. My niece (5 1/2 yo) said she loved it. I thought the characters seemed a bit rushed but it may have been where we were seated, kind of in a corner and a little hard to get to.

Is it just usually Cinderella characters? My son loves Peter Pan, does he ever show up at any character meals?

Is this the same one I am talking about? Not the one in the castle but at Grand Floridian. Strawberry soup sounds good. What else was served?

Yes this was dinner at the Grand Floridan at the restaurant called 1900 Park Faire. We were there about 3 weks ago. There is Prime Rib, turkey, a few seafood dishes, mussels, a nice salad bar, and bread pudding with vanilla sauce and some nice cakes for dessert. There is also a kids table with mac and cheese and chicken fingers and cupcakes with toppings. There are different characters at breakfast but I am not sure exactly who they are. I have read that occasionally Peter Pan is at CRT at the castle. My niece and nephew were able to get an autograph and picture with him just outside the gift shop of the Pirates of Caribbean ride just a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter