Princess Costumes

LuvThatMouse

Seeing the magic of Disney through the eyes of my
Do very many little girls bring their princess costume with them to wear on the cruise? princess:

We cruised in Sept and saw a lot of little girls in their princess dresses. Bring them, they have a blast

We were on the Magic last week and my 4yo DD brought 2 princess costumes. SHe wore CInderella for formal night and Belle for semi-formal. THere were tons of little princesses all over the ship!

A lot of the girls wear them. You seen a lot of the dresses on formal and semi-formal nights, but I also saw girls wearing them in the middle of the day.

We brought one of my DD's costumes and ended up buying a gown onboard w/ Bingo money she won w/ Grandma. My daughter was on :cloud9: during the cruise w/ her dresses. She should've felt that way, the trip was mostly for her! The servers and people who saw her seemed to treat her as a princess as well when she strutted by. Every one was so nice.

Absolutely, bring the dresses. Before I cruised, I read a thread on the same subject and brought my dd's dress along - THANK HEAVENS! On our 3 day wonder they did a "Princess Gathering" one morning where you can get your picture taken with several different princesses. She was so thrilled to get all dressed up to see them.

Definitely take them with you!!! I bought DD the blue gown with a picture of her with Cinderella in mind. She wore it on formal night then I rolled it up & brought it with us to dinner in a tote. After dinner I quickly changed her so that she could have her picture taken. It was all SO worth it. :) We never did get a picture taken with Belle but Sleeping Beauty was there & their matching dresses made DD beam.

we brought 5 costumes and both kids wore none. oh well. but i would rather be safe to bring it than buy it there.

A lot of kids wore them...on our first cruise my daughter wore one but this past one she would have nothing to do with it. She doesn't wear skirts and dresses at all so no hope of getting her to wear one in April either but a lot of kids wore them, they all looked so cute!!

Bought some one board and the girls wore them on formal night. They were adorable.

Denae

missmulan said:
than buy it there.

Trust me, I begged my DD to think of some thing else than the princess dress to buy on the ship. But she was in DCL love and HAD to have the princess gown. I reluctantly handed the cahsier the KTTW card when it came time to pay. :sad2:

My daughter is bringing them and would also like to bring her Tinkerbell costume to wear on pirate night (much to the embarrasment of my 13 year old!). We just need to figure out how to fit the wings in the suitcase!)

OH!!! That would be so cute!!! :) Captain Hook & Mr. Smee were in the atrium for pictures before dinner at both seatings. That would make a fantastic picture. I bet that he will be great with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter