Princess Buffet?

I❤MICKEY

DIS Veteran
I would like to do a princess character meal (lunch or dinner) but each one I've found is sit down meal. We would prefer buffet. Are there any princess lunch or dinner buffet options?

1900 Park Fare in The Grand Floridian is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Step Mother and Step Sisters and is buffet dinner only.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is in EPCOT and is family style breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is in EPCOT and is family style breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I initially looked at Askershus and have a reservation but the overview made it sound like you pick one of the entrees per person. Do they bring small dishes of each item to your table? Or can you request a few different entrees? I've never been to a "family style" meal in the parks.

In general, this type of question should be posted on the Main Dining thread, not here on the Dining Reviews sub thread. More folks will see and answer there.

1900 Park Fare in The Grand Floridian is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Step Mother and Step Sisters and is buffet dinner only.

This is incorrect. Akershus is only family style at breakfast. There is an appetizer buffet at lunch and dinner and you are served a la carte from a menu for your entree.

I initially looked at Askershus and have a reservation but the overview made it sound like you pick one of the entrees per person. Do they bring small dishes of each item to your table? Or can you request a few different entrees? I've never been to a "family style" meal in the parks.

It is not family style - see above.
You do order a single entree from a menu. There is an appetizer buffet that includes meats, cheeses, fish, salads etc that you serve yourself. They you order from a regular menu and are served your meal. You can not have a few different entrees, unless you pay additionally for them.
We did Askershus in October for dinner and enjoyed it very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter