Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Contemplating trying to get the last booking time for breakfast at Napa Rose and making it an early lunch break. It would be myself and my adult daughter. Would be out of place with no kids, we both love seeing the princesses and it will be my daughter's birthday so I was thinking of surprising her with this. Anybody had any experience as an all adult group and trying to get a late booking. If you get the last time slot do they rush you through or do you get plenty of time with the princesses and time to leisurely eat your meal?

I agree!! And yes, there are plenty of all-adult groups that go. Disneyland is the place to let your inner child bloom! That sounds like a wonderful plan to me.

We just did it this past Aug - saw quite a few adult groups. You would not be out of place at all. It is very relaxed, not rushed at all. I think the price deters at lot of people, so it is a lot calmer than most other character meals we have done (even the Princess ones at WDW). You sometimes have the Princess all to yourself. No big lines, it was very pleasant. I was glad we did it.

I see from the descriptions that one of the appetizers is "lobster salad crostini with a dinglehopper." Is that an edible dinglehopper? 😁

I did this with my young daughter but would totally do it as an adult group too. The food is probably some of the best I've had at Disney. The princesses don't walk around- you go to them on the terrace and such. It's very personal and magical.

We did a late seating and we had plenty of time. It's a very relaxing experience with amazing princess interactions. It was a major splurge, but worth every penny. It was my princess loving son and I, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it as an all-adult group.

I did this with my young daughter but would totally do it as an adult group too. The food is probably some of the best I've had at Disney. The princesses don't walk around- you go to them on the terrace and such. It's very personal and magical.
Thanks for your input. Do you have to line up to see them or do you get called over or how does it work?

I'm really looking forward to doing this with my adult daughter when we go in January!

There are videos on YouTube that show the experience. It looks fun.

Thanks for your input. Do you have to line up to see them or do you get called over or how does it work?
You line up technically but the servers are monitoring the lines and telling the tables when to go and such.. but even that doesn't discribe it well. It's just very personal and intimate. You have the princesses to yourself when you meet them. They move you through it and you never really feel like you are in line... it's hard to explain except for it was probably one of our top 3 Disney experiences ever. From the food, to the personal attention, our waiter, the staff, the quiet, serene experience and the 1:1 time with the princesses.. it's just pure Disney at its best. I scoffed at the price until I did it. My daughter also go a special necklace keepsake and a bag.

I was able to grab a last minute cancellation yesterday so my adult daughter and I went to the breakfast today. Even thought we didn't have any kids with us, we both got into the princess experience which was very relaxed and enjoyable. Nothing felt rushed at all. Periodically, our server would come to the table and say something like, "my friend Mulan is out on the patio if you'd like to stop by and say hello". I found that to be so much more intimate than the princesses coming to the table.

At the end of the meal, another cast member came over to make sure we had had a chance to meet each of the princesses who had rotated through while we were there. We saw Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Mulan, Raya and Rapunzel. Each one took time to chat and really engaged.

The experience is expensive but I thought it was totally worth the price. Delicious food, Disney magic, attentive cast members and 5 hours worth of complimentary valet parking. Disney adults can enjoy the experience without judgement which I really appreciated.

I was able to grab a last minute cancellation yesterday so my adult daughter and I went to the breakfast today. Even thought we didn't have any kids with us, we both got into the princess experience which was very relaxed and enjoyable. Nothing felt rushed at all. Periodically, our server would come to the table and say something like, "my friend Mulan is out on the patio if you'd like to stop by and say hello". I found that to be so much more intimate than the princesses coming to the table.

At the end of the meal, another cast member came over to make sure we had had a chance to meet each of the princesses who had rotated through while we were there. We saw Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Mulan, Raya and Rapunzel. Each one took time to chat and really engaged.

The experience is expensive but I thought it was totally worth the price. Delicious food, Disney magic, attentive cast members and 5 hours worth of complimentary valet parking. Disney adults can enjoy the experience without judgement which I really appreciated.
Oh thanks you so much for your detailed report, this has really helped me to decide to do this on my next trip. My adult daughter loves visiting he princesses and on our last visit last we stood in line for ages to see two in Princess Hall but we felt this was such a waste of touring park time so I was looking for a different way to do it. This sounds perfect as you get to see sooo many princesses all in one place and you get to enjoy a meal in one of the finer Disney restaurants. Can't wait.

We have been a couple times, with adult kids. There are always a lot of adult girl tables, probably more than parents with kids tables. As stated it is expensive but very high end quality. Much better than you would expect from Disney

What a bummer that they don't walk around. We went with our daughters pre-covid and they came to the tables and hung out for a couple of minutes. Since we experienced that, i'm thinking we'll be disappointed to pay all that money and not get that :(

Actually, you get more private time with the princesses this way. Each princess had a full on conversation with my daughter--for example, Belle talked books with her, Rapunzel discussed the merits of having reptile friends and Mulan showed her different warrior poses. It was not rushed in the least and it was easier to get pictures without others in the background.

The other advantage is that people could eat their food without craning necks to see how close the princesses were to the table.

What a bummer that they don't walk around. We went with our daughters pre-covid and they came to the tables and hung out for a couple of minutes. Since we experienced that, i'm thinking we'll be disappointed to pay all that money and not get that :(
They don't walk around the tables because you go to them. You get private 1:1 times with them. You aren't watching them from a distance. Here are some picutres from our time there. 100% worth every penny. The servers know where the princesses are and they time your meal and let you know when to go to the princess.

Attachments

• IMG_7148.jpeg
    IMG_7148.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7194.jpeg
    IMG_7194.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7225.jpeg
    IMG_7225.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7102.jpeg
    IMG_7102.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7079.jpeg
    IMG_7079.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
They don't walk around the tables because you go to them. You get private 1:1 times with them. You aren't watching them from a distance. Here are some picutres from our time there. 100% worth every penny. The servers know where the princesses are and they time your meal and let you know when to go to the princess.
Gorgeous photos, I really can't wait to do this with my daughter we are going to have such fun.

We've done it a number of times (4?) with our adult children and plan to go back on our next trip in January. DS26 special needs loves it. Due to the cost we don't go every time, but we are always hearing about it, LOL. You won't feel out of place at all--there are plenty of all adult groups. I wouldn't hesitate to go just with my husband if our adult kids would let us, LOL

Anyone who has done this as a solo traveller?
I am thinking about this, but always hesitant to do characters on my own, as it is an experience, and experiences get better when you have someone to share it with.

Other question: How did you book this as a solo?
When I try to book the princess breakfast for one person, there is no availability during my stay.
When I try to book for 2 people, there is availability on all days, multiple times.
It's about 40 days before my arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter