Princess and Pirate Party

DVCisME

DIS Veteran
What age group is this geared for? Has anyone been? Would you recomend it for an18 month old and a 4 year old both boys?

We have friends who just got back from Disney a few weeks ago and they said that P&P was the highlight of their trip. They have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old and they all loved it! All 5 of them dressed up, too! They said that the parade and fireworks alone were worth the price of admission! We are going in April and we're really excited!

Absolutely! Worth every penny. The parade was fantastic to say the least. The good news is you wouldn't pay for your 18 month old so as long as you have a stroller you'd be good to go. My dd is 28 months old and boogied :woohoo: with the music by Tomorrowland until midnight! We couldn't believe it! As long as you can believe in the magic it is geared for all. Go for it! We'd do it again and we don't like to part with our money!;)

Also if you are looking for cheap costumes try Oriental Trading Company. I got my son's (age 9) for about $8. Go to funtasia.net first to see if you can get any free shipping codes. We also brought along those glow necklaces because it did get dark!

It was amazing! My DD felt like the park was open just for her. There were still alot of people but no lines! We got to ride the barnstormer roller coaster 4 x in a row, w/out getting off. My DD especially loved the dance parties, with characters like flounder and sebastian dancing as well.

This was the best part of our trip!

Me (29):laundy: , DH (30):teacher: , DD (3)princess: , DD (3 mos.)princess:

I went by myself aqnd I am a lot older than a 4year old and I loved it. The boys will love the treasure hunt, the special activities like dancing in Ariels Grotto. I met Capt Jack!! The rides are almost walk on . It is worth every penny!!

I'm taking my 3 year old on June 4th and we're so excited about it!! We're starting to pull together our pirate costumes already!

we are going May 26th, I'm so excited about going. I've already bought my DS's 6 & 8 pirate shirts to wear that night.

My DNiece 11 and I really thought it was special even though it poured at the end of the night. We did the treasure hunts even though it was things like paper hats and beads (didn't stand in line for any though). The fireworks were incredible and it was great getting on the rides with no lines.

Ok, seeing Lilo and Stitch dancing and having the doorman call me Princess was pretty special too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter