PrimeTime Shuttle?

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any feedback on PrimeTime Shuttle from LAX to Disneyland? We would be using their GoSedan service. Hubbie isn't Mr. Friendly and doesn't really want to do a shared van service. I am getting a quote of $188.80 roundtrip from LAX to Paradise Pier tip and surcharges included.

Does anyone have any experience with this group or suggestions?

TIA!

I think we paid about $80-$85 each way from LAX to DLH in October with Primetime--Go Sedan... we loved them, very easy to use, they met us right at the bottom of the escalator in LAX (right after you get through security) with a sign with my name on it... used them again for SNA to GCH last week, again, they were great, and about $15 cheaper each way... tip is included too... and they always arrived nice and early, and the cars were very clean.

--Lisa

Thanks for the feedback! I just have no clue who to use and felt like I was flying blind on this. Now that I know someone out there has used them with success I think we will book them.

Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter