• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prime Time cafe challenge...

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
Our terrific server as the PTC last trip gave us "homework" to do at the table- we had to come up with 10 Disney movies that have only one word in the title. Even a "The" counts- one word only! It took us a while and some help from our table neighbors- but we got a gold star and our sheet hung up on the fridge! The CM said there are more than 30 of them- we stopped at 10- how many can you name?!
IMGP4360.jpg

Okay, here's my list. I came up with eleven, plus an additional four that haven't been released yet:

Pinocchio
Newsies
Pocahontas
Cinderella
Dinosaur
Dumbo
Fantasia
Valiant
Hercules
Ratatouille
Splash
Wall-E
Up
Bolt
Rapunzel

I'm sure there are several obvious ones that I've missed. :)

I can add Cars,Enchanted,Mulan,Underdog,Aladdin and Tarzan to the list

I can add Fantasia,
Brian how did you do that with the secret message. Sorry I'm tech dummy.

I can add Fantasia,
Brian how did you do that with the secret message. Sorry I'm tech dummy.

I am not Brian, but all you have to do is change what ever you want hidden to white text. The only easy way to see it is to highlight where you think the text is.

Aristocats

Whoops! The title is actually "The Aristocats" and according to the rules doesn't count. :goodvibes

But I did think of three more to add:

Bambi
Tron
Miracle

And since everyone is openly posting their answers, I'll go ahead and unhide my initial list so it can be seen by all. :thumbsup2

My kids loved ...

Benji

and I liked ...

Herbie

as a kid!

My kids loved ...

Benji

and I liked ...

Herbie

as a kid!

I loved Herbie as a child, too! But I don't think either of these would work for the purposes of this game. The original "Benji" was not released by Walt Disney Pictures. Only "Benji The Hunted" was released by Disney.

And there were no movies released by Disney with just the title "Herbie." The Herbie the Love Bug movies were titled:
The Love Bug
Herbie Rides Again
Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
Herbie Goes Bananas
Herbie: Fully Loaded

Sorry! :goodvibes

I loved Herbie as a child, too! But I don't think either of these would work for the purposes of this game. The original "Benji" was not released by Walt Disney Pictures. Only "Benji The Hunted" was released by Disney.

And there were no movies released by Disney with just the title "Herbie." The Herbie the Love Bug movies were titled:
The Love Bug
Herbie Rides Again
Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
Herbie Goes Bananas
Herbie: Fully Loaded

Sorry! :goodvibes

D'oh! Man, they say when you get older the old brain cells start to die off... :rolleyes1

We had that server one time. She was a lot of fun. She asked other questions also. It seems like one was to name the states with double letters in their names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter