• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prime Rib at Turf Club & Olivia's?

E

Epcotgal

We love prime rib and it's becoming hard to find at Disney restaurants. I know they have it at Shula's. Can anyone tell me how it is at the Turf Club at SSR or Olivia's at OKW?

Olivia's:
Slow-cooked Prime Rib -
10-oz cut with Olivia’s Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, and Cabernet Demi-Glaze.

Turf Club:
Prime Rib -
with Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Cherry-Peppercorn Sauce

DH had Prime Rib @ Turf Club two weeks ago and he wasn't impressed. He said it was stringy. He had the Filet @ Jiko and said it was great!

I have had the prime rib at Olivia's several times and it was always outstanding :love: I especially love the Cabernet Demi-Glaze and usually get extra :woohoo:

I have had the prime rib at Olivia's several times and it was always outstanding :love: I especially love the Cabernet Demi-Glaze and usually get extra :woohoo:

That is great to know! Even though I love the Lamb Chops with honey polenta at Turf Club, we will eat at Olivia's on our next trip! Hopefully DH will love the prime rib too!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter