Pricing Disney Hotels with Disney.com (USA)

simon50

Earning My Ears
We have an Annual Pass and I wanted to price up some Disney Hotels with the AP discount and compare it to free DDP on the UK site. But I cannot seem to get onto Disney.com, it just takes me straight to Disney.co.uk. Anybody any ideas? Thanks.

at the bottom of the page you can change the sites, its says something like international sites and just click the usa one, you may have to do it a couple of times

Thanks for the suggestion but tried it and just keeps taking me back to UK site. Anybody any other ideas to try?

From the UK site on bottom left of page you change to US site where the american flag is , then it takes you back again to the UK site and on top left you see a small 'visit US site' -you need to click on this and it loads the US page.

From the UK site on bottom left of page you change to US site where the american flag is , then it takes you back again to the UK site and on top left you see a small 'visit US site' -you need to click on this and it loads the US page.

I do something similar to this. Go to the bottom left and select "USA (English)" in the drop-down menu. It'll then refresh the page and bring up "Visit U.S. Site" near the top left.

Have been pricing up things on the US site myself but at the moment I'm finding it about £100 dearer than the UK site for us :confused3 I'm hoping after US Free Dining finishes in the next week there may be an offer to suit me :wizard:

Perfect, thank you.

Yes, for what I am looking at they work out dearer, so I think I will wait and see what offers come up as not in any hurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter