Prices going up, quality going down

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else have this opinion or am I alone? I have been to Disney several times in the past 10 years and it seems to me that as the prices go up the quality of things go down. I have seen a decline in the parks and hotels every year since I starting going.

Can someone explain to me why it takes 45 min to get counter service for lunch? Don't get me wrong, this will not deter me from going to Disney but I am wondering if the higher ups are aware of this or are they too busy counting the money we spend there?

Disney keeps building hotel after hotel, but the parks stay the same size. The magic kingdom at times is just unbearable to be at. I am limited to only traveling in the summer months so I am sure that crowds are definately bigger at that time. Maybe Mr. Eisner can spend some time with the common folks to experience what we see.:mad:

wdisneyaholic,

Come on over to the Rumors Board. You'll find some interesting discussions going on that pretty much mirror what you are saying. Jump right in. I need all the help I can get. (lol);)

I don't know, I think I am so addicted to Disney that the quality would have to be so bad that it slapped me in the face! I still think Disney is the most magical place on earth and wouldn't give it up for anything!

Well, I was going to have some snide remark about rose colored glasses and already being SLAPPED in the face, but then I suddenly had a change of heart.

I think it was your clip art. I think it is the 4th post I've seen it on in a row!!! It is simply stunning!!! And very, very magical.

Thanks. I hope your glasses never slip!!

Have a DISNEY day!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DVC.. don't disturb Beauty, she may still be sleeping while waiting for Prince Charming.:jester:

I havent seen a reduction in quality. And i find no relationship at all to the number of on site hotel rooms and the size of the parks. It might affect ee mornings but other than that i dont see any difference. WDW is just trying to get a bigger share of the hotel market but people who visit wdw have to stay somewhere so its in wdw best interest to have them stay on site rather than a holdiay inn, as the people would be at the parks eother way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter