priceline????

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
Can anyone tell me about priceline? is it still true that if you ask for a 5star resort you will only get either swan or dolphin?

what was your experience?

You might want to check out a website:
www.biddingfortravel.com

You can see the types of hotels that priceline has used and the what the bids were.

My husband uses priceline all of the time for business...he's been pretty happy with it.

good luck:)

Nope it is NOT true. Swan and Dolphin ar 4 star hotels for Priceline, but according to Bidding For Travel and the budget board they have not shown up for a LONG time (I am thinking about a year!) If you bid priceline, you will either be offsite or at Downtown Disney depending on your star levels and luck. Be sure you can live with offsite before you bid!!!

I used priceline for our March trip and got the Hilton at Downtown Disney for 55 a night. Swan and Dolphin has not shown up on Priceline since November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter