Priceline question

Mouse-n-Mini

DIS Veteran
When is the best time to try Priceline. We are going in Oct. Should we try it now or right before we leave.

You could start trying now but just dont bid any higher then you want to pay for sure. October is getting to be pretty busy in Orlando because of the Food and Wine Fest so getting a firm room setup now isnt out of line.

I was going to ask this same exact question!!!

When in October are you going? We'll be there the 5th-11th. I only need a room for the 5th though.

Good luck!!

We are mainly wanting a descent room for one night- the night before we check into POR, since we're driving in. We need a room for the 2nd of Oct. and will be at disney the 3rd-8th. The tips are much appreciated!

I second that!! Her name is Sheryl, and she can be down right nasty!! She has no patience for newbies, so don't ask questions unless you are prepared for her to blast you. She usually says that everything you need to know can be found in the FAQs section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter