Priceline Express Deals

Hi all. I thought I would give this a try for a short weekend trip in September (24th thru 27th). I followed the directions and put in the Bonnet and Disney Springs areas and airport shuttle for amenities. I used the hotwire resort matcher. (Which btw is wonderful) and 3 matches came up. AoA, All Star Music and All Star Sports. How can I tell which of those it really is??? I would love to stay at AoA but really am not interested in the other two.

Hi all. I thought I would give this a try for a short weekend trip in September (24th thru 27th). I followed the directions and put in the Bonnet and Disney Springs areas and airport shuttle for amenities. I used the hotwire resort matcher. (Which btw is wonderful) and 3 matches came up. AoA, All Star Music and All Star Sports. How can I tell which of those it really is??? I would love to stay at AoA but really am not interested in the other two.
The $329 deal is ASMu. You can tell because of the “family suite” option and ASMu is offered at $369 regular price, and the secret deal says it was originally $370.
The 3.5 star hotel is Coronado Springs. “Tower view” room is the telltale sign.
The $84 is ASMo I believe. ASSp isn’t opened yet, so that just leaves Movies.

It
It’s definitely one of the all stars, and Sports does not reopen until December. My guess is Movies. I utilized the draw feature on Hotwire to confirm. If you’re looking at a value resort, the renovated all star rooms are very nice! And I’m finding the room for only $83/night which is an excellent rate!

So we have a room reserved 9/25-9/29 at POP, total price with tax $767.89. I see Movies on Hotwire for those same dates for $389.59 so almost half! So no brainer to switch right? Basically reserved Pop for the Skyliner, but are only doing 2 park days, MK and Epcot. The only caveat is I have gift cards I was going to use to pay the balance of the room. I'm sure those gift cards will eventually be used on something though. What would DISsers do??

So we have a room reserved 9/25-9/29 at POP, total price with tax $767.89. I see Movies on Hotwire for those same dates for $389.59 so almost half! So no brainer to switch right? Basically reserved Pop for the Skyliner, but are only doing 2 park days, MK and Epcot. The only caveat is I have gift cards I was going to use to pay the balance of the room. I'm sure those gift cards will eventually be used on something though. What would DISsers do??
I’d switch 100%! Use the gift cards for food, souvenirs, etc. Any leftover balance on the gift cards can be used towards your next trip :)

I’d switch 100%! Use the gift cards for food, souvenirs, etc. Any leftover balance on the gift cards can be used towards your next trip :)

Are all the Movies rooms updated yet?

Are all the Movies rooms updated yet?

yes and they look just like POPs. If you were dropped into each room, you would have a really hard time knowing which one you were in. I would definitely switch! As others have said, you can use the gift cards on food, etc. The only difference is the skyliner, which is one of those things, IMO is good in theory but not in practicality. Maybe we just have terrible luck but we seem to get stuck a lot on it and at park open and close the lines can be very very long. For the money you are saving, you can easily call an uber everywhere and still save money.

Thanks! I think you've convinced me to switch! I know Sports isn't open yet, but can we walk over and look around? I'll be with 2 boys, 7 & 9 and I think they might get a kick out of the big sports icons.

I have a question about hidden HW deals and CSR. If it says "Tower View" does that mean the room is located in the Tower, or does this mean you have a view of this area of the resort (e.g. a new booking category like woods, garden view, etc. at other resorts?)

I have a question about hidden HW deals and CSR. If it says "Tower View" does that mean the room is located in the Tower, or does this mean you have a view of this area of the resort (e.g. a new booking category like woods, garden view, etc. at other resorts?)
This means it is in the tower :D

If I already booked rooms through Disney, but decide to go with one of Hotwire's secret deals, do I cancel my Disney room reservations first or should I double book with Hotwire? I don't want to create any confusion that might cause problems for me.

I keep looking for 10/2-10/7 for a Disney resort, but I don't think I'm seeing any. How far in advance do you normally see Disney resorts pop up on the HW secret deals? I wasn't sure if maybe I was too early or they just won't have any with it being the 50th anniversary.

I can confirm that the 3 star for end of Sept dates is Movies. I just booked 4 nights for a total of $348.59 for 4 nights! That is with taxes and a $25 promo code I found. Less than half of what I was going to pay for Pop.
Congrats!
I would have totally done that too :). We stayed at the new rooms in Pop in February and they looked pretty much like the ones we stayed in at ASMo in December 2019. Skyliner is cool, but not double the price for basically the same room cool!

I'm seeing $80 Movies for our dates (mid-Sept) and I'm soo tempted. It's a 4-night trip, but 2 of those days will be resort days and we arrive super late our first night, so I'm pondering if I want to switch totally from Music (booked through Disney) or do a split stay with Movies and move to another resort for the 2 days we're not in the parks.

Had started to book Movies for all 4 nights this morning, but it changed to "sold out", But now it's popping up again and looks available.

BUT, it was long enough to give me pause for thought. I hate when I'm indecisive!! lol

If I already booked rooms through Disney, but decide to go with one of Hotwire's secret deals, do I cancel my Disney room reservations first or should I double book with Hotwire? I don't want to create any confusion that might cause problems for me.
I would book the HW ones first in case something goes wrong. You don't want to lose your Disney room, esp if it's a booked time and/or you're locked in.

You should have no problem linking in MDE. I booked Coronado earlier this year directly with Disney and then later added a room for my son through a HW hidden deal. I had no problem linking and I was listed on both reservations. I would think canceling one should be no problem.
I keep looking for 10/2-10/7 for a Disney resort, but I don't think I'm seeing any. How far in advance do you normally see Disney resorts pop up on the HW secret deals? I wasn't sure if maybe I was too early or they just won't have any with it being the 50th anniversary.
Might be too early. I'm just recently seeing things pop up for mid-September.
But you're at a busy and in-demand time, so - and I could be way off base with this - but I think if they're going to drop inventory into hidden deals, it'll probably be last minute to fill rooms? Someone else may have better insight on this than me - just speculation on my part :).

Hello I booked a Hotwire deal for the yacht club. We arrive tomorrow from Connecticut and with the hurricane coming I’m worried our flight may get canceled. I know it’s a nonrefundable does anyone know if by chance it does get canceled I can still arrive at a later date for the trip? Hoping we make it before the storm

I am looking at September 22-26. I see Coronado Springs for $165 hot deal, but there is a $79 hot deal that does not match to any of the values, but I keep seeing people saying they are finding Movies for $80. Anyone who’s better at this than me take a guess at what the $79 hot deal is Sept 22-26?

Has anyone compared rates on the app vs the browser? There seems to be app only deals. I wasn't sure if they were more likely to have Disney hotels or not. I've been comparing both just in case 10/2-10/7 pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!