Priceline Express Deals

I did a quick search, but couldn't find it...does the document still exist for trying to decipher what hotel is under the express deals? I'm looking at one and can't quite figure it out. Sorry, it's been a long while since I've used Priceline.

Have you been calling the regular Disney phone number or Disney Wholesale?
If you haven't tried Wholesale yet, they might be better suited to making sure it is all done properly: 1-407-939-7671
Thank you. I called wholesale twice and regular Disney reservations line once who transferred me to the wholesale department. They tell me Hotwire has to fix it. But Hotwire says it's already fixed and not to worry. I don't know what else to do.

Thank you. I called wholesale twice and regular Disney reservations line once who transferred me to the wholesale department. They tell me Hotwire has to fix it. But Hotwire says it's already fixed and not to worry. I don't know what else to do.
I hope this doesn’t come off as snarky, because I truly don’t mean to be at all. But if you have been refunded, what is your worry about it still snowing on your MDE?

I hope this doesn’t come off as snarky, because I truly don’t mean to be at all. But if you have been refunded, what is your worry about it still snowing on your MDE?
Not snarky at all. Because Disney told me that this room is still active and so my husband will be getting a text with a room number on the check in day. And so the room is sold for that night, but it shouldn't be.

I think the chance of booking a bad hotel anywhere is definitely a risk, but is independent of the site you book on. Have to do the research on the area and the specific hotel.

But, as we're all looking for Disney resorts, or at least hotels in the same area - I think the chance of drug deals going down should be very close to zero.
The only risk, IMHO with our pursuit here is booking a resort you didn't expect - and we've brought the risk of that close to zero as well. :)
This is true, most of the activity you are trying to avoid in the DW area will not be in hotels $150 +.
The first time I was really scared to put my whole hotel budget on the line so I only booked one day.
I added the others in the hotwire app there was a button that said add a day. Now I realize worst case scenario is I'm at dolphin or marriot.

Not snarky at all. Because Disney told me that this room is still active and so my husband will be getting a text with a room number on the check in day. And so the room is sold for that night, but it shouldn't be.
I wouldn’t let it be your worry at this point. You’ve been refunded, you’ve notified them multiple times, so what more can you do? I would go with the mantra, “not my circus, not my monkeys” at this point 😀

In case anyone is looking to book a trip for next month- Hotwire has both Pop Century and Coronado Springs as Hot Deals for the first half of September.
Thank you!! I'm looking for dates starting on the 16th, so hopefully, something soon if not today. Been seeing CSR start to pop up with the draw feature, but yesterday it was still in a high price range for my dates.

Thank you!! I'm looking for dates starting on the 16th, so hopefully, something soon if not today. Been seeing CSR start to pop up with the draw feature, but yesterday it was still in a high price range for my dates.
Some new Yacht Club deals dropped for the first half of September too, now it is a waiting game to see if all of these roll into the end of the month or if the 50th anniversary has companies holding off on highly discounted rooms for awhile.

Some new Yacht Club deals dropped for the first half of September too, now it is a waiting game to see if all of these roll into the end of the month or if the 50th anniversary has companies holding off on highly discounted rooms for awhile.
This would be sweet! (and what I'm hoping for either transparent or not). I was hoping mid-September wouldn't be too close to the 50th, but that's a good point.

I've been using your HW sheet quite often lately, just want to share an appreciation for all you do, thank you :).

I’m hoping that they move to mid-September. Hoping for deals for the weekend of the 16th 🤞

Fingers crossed! We’re busy first half of September but I’d love to go the last weekend.

Just got the Pop deal for the second weekend in September! $314 total after code for 3 nights. Pretty good! Now I just have to not watch the news for the next month so I don’t freak out about traveling :)

Was that PL or HW?

Seems like all the good stuff is on HW for blind bookings, but PLE is just starting to have some decent transparent ones for Sept. (I'm holding out for our 4-day trip to see what else pops up!! lol)

If anyone is booking a PLE deal for one of the other hotels, or if a Disney one pops up, this 12% code is good until 8/21

9GZ7E26DK4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter