Priceline Express Deals

Anyone see any deals 9/18-9/22? I've been looking and had success before, but can't seem to find anything this time around.

Could I get some help? I'm thinking this is Yacht Club, but I would appreciate if someone with more experience could verify it for me? We are currently booked at Pop and I'm worried about submitting this switch for such a long trip without knowing for sure.

I can't figure out how to insert pictures.

Priceline
8/21 - 8/28
$241/night

it's a 4 star hotel, Bonnet Creek area, 9+ guest rating, includes airport shuttle, water view room, mentions water park and private beach.

Could I get some help? I'm thinking this is Yacht Club, but I would appreciate if someone with more experience could verify it for me? We are currently booked at Pop and I'm worried about submitting this switch for such a long trip without knowing for sure.

I can't figure out how to insert pictures.

Priceline
8/21 - 8/28
$241/night

it's a 4 star hotel, Bonnet Creek area, 9+ guest rating, includes airport shuttle, water view room, mentions water park and private beach.

This is what I get for a transparent deal when I search your dates on Priceline. Hope it helps!

I'm currently looking at an express deal:
8/13-8/18
4-star hotel | Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area
$144 (originally $245)
9+ guest rating, 10 reviews
Bed choices include king bed resort view, two queen resort view, one king, two queens, and one king bed and one sofa bed.
No airport shuttle, and pet allowed.

What do we think this is?

Last edited:
I'm currently looking at an express deal:
8/13-8/18
4-star hotel | Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area
$144 (originally $245)
9+ guest rating, 10 reviews
Bed choices include king bed resort view, two queen resort view, one king, two queens, and one king bed and one sofa bed.
No airport shuttle, and pet allowed.

What do we think this is?
It's likely the JW Marriott. Number of stars, rating, number of reviews and price all match.

It's likely the JW Marriott. Number of stars, rating, number of reviews and price all match.

View attachment 594544
Thank you!!

I'm looking at another resort on Hot Wire:
Same dates: Aug 13 - 18th
3.5 star resort, walt disney world - bonnet creek area
4.4 stars, 1000-1500 reviews
$159/night, originally $213

I'm looking at this and I think it's Coronado Springs

Thank you!!

I'm looking at another resort on Hot Wire:
Same dates: Aug 13 - 18th
3.5 star resort, walt disney world - bonnet creek area
4.4 stars, 1000-1500 reviews
$159/night, originally $213

I'm looking at this and I think it's Coronado Springs
I think you're right. When I look at the map on the second screen (I use my PC to search; an app search will look different) it's 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach and 0.7 miles from Hollywood Studios.

Hello,
I’m having difficulty finding anything for sept 16 to 21. Is this just a busier time? How do I find a good rate for the yacht club?

Yes, I did add the kids through Wholesale and then linked them by name through DME. I hope that is enough to override the King bed designation. When I called to request a daybed (my kids are 12 & 14 so we can do 2 queen beds but it is tight), that is when I found out that HW had assigned us a King bed. The CM said I had to work it out with Hotwire; that she couldn't do anything with a reservation that wasn't booked through them (even make a note on my reservation). DH says he doesn't mind a King bed with a daybed and a rollaway for the kids - we've done something similar at hotels before - but I don't know if YC would do this. With so few King rooms, you'd think the CM would have just told me not to worry about it and they'll take care of it when assigning rooms. Would Disney really put 4 (close to) adult-sized people into a room with only a King bed?

@The13thLetter, did you request a specific room/block of rooms through TP? How did you mention that you wanted extra beds? Is there a place for a note? I looked at TP but I really don't care where my room is - I just want 3 sleeping surfaces, if possible. The CM at Disney wouldn't let me add a note because my reservation was from HW and she couldn't change or add to it at all (she said). Can you report back what you find out when you call?

Also, what does the timeline look like for room reservations? Does anyone know when they start assigning rooms? When you would contact the hotel directly vs the room request line? Can chat help me, or do I have to call? Is there any way to know for sure before we arrive, what kind of room we have been assigned, or do we have to just deal with the front desk once we arrive?
I booked this deal through Priceline. It automatically gave me a king bed, which was fine. however, when I log into my MyDisneyExperience App I have the ption of bed sizes. Also using the App I was able to chat with a cast member who put my request for a room with a desk. Maybe you could try the App?

I booked this deal through Priceline. It automatically gave me a king bed, which was fine. however, when I log into my MyDisneyExperience App I have the ption of bed sizes. Also using the App I was able to chat with a cast member who put my request for a room with a desk. Maybe you could try the App?
I also booked thru Priceline and just looked on my MDE app and unfortunately the only two choices for my room requests were “ground floor” or “king bed.” Sure wish there were more options there. Still crossing my fingers for two beds in the room. 🤞🏻

Hello,
I’m having difficulty finding anything for sept 16 to 21. Is this just a busier time? How do I find a good rate for the yacht club?
I've been looking for these days as well...nada on HW or PL. Even Disney direct has slim pickings at the 25% disounted rate.

Well, flight is booked for Wine & Dine. I know it's too early to give up the search for a deal but I was worried about not getting a decent price on a flight. At least this way instead of staying through the week I should have some PTO left to sneak down around Christmas. <3 Time to start looking at early December! (ok too early but y'all know what I mean!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter