Priceline Express Deals

The second one is definitely Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The first one looks to be Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. I usually try to match guest rating, review numbers, bed type (if they tell you) and resort fee.

@ Saints916- Thank U! I thought the 2nd was Bonnet Creek as well; however, no idea about 1st. I think I’am going to pull the trigger on Bonnet Creek. Its getting so close to departure day and making me nervous.

Again, thank U!

New to this thread --

I was looking at Priceline for a hotel and saw a "4-Star Express deal" for $103 in the Bonnet Creek area.
Which hotel do we think that would be? The Hilton? How is it? Does the Hilton Bonnet Creek have resort fees and/or pakring fees? (I know this $104 rate isnt close to what I will actually be paying . .heh)

Looking for a potential last minute room for early November and Disney hotels seem to be not available for the Veterans Day weekend, the wife and I may head down in early November before the APs run out (also our anniversary)).

New to this thread --

I was looking at Priceline for a hotel and saw a "4-Star Express deal" for $103 in the Bonnet Creek area.
View attachment 439342
Which hotel do we think that would be? The Hilton? How is it? Does the Hilton Bonnet Creek have resort fees and/or pakring fees? (I know this $104 rate isnt close to what I will actually be paying . .heh)

Looking for a potential last minute room for early November and Disney hotels seem to be not available for the Veterans Day weekend, the wife and I may head down in early November before the APs run out (also our anniversary)).
What dates?

Sorrry. Four nights in November: 11/8/19 - 11/12/19.

When I get through to the BUY page, it looks like the resort fee is $33.75 per night - IIRC that is the fee for Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I think their parking is around $22 per night, more if you use the valet.

When I get through to the BUY page, it looks like the resort fee is $33.75 per night - IIRC that is the fee for Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I think their parking is around $22 per night, more if you use the valet.
Gotta love fees that almost double the advertised priced. Okay. So we think this is the Wyndham ..and realistically this would be $200/night after taxes. Not as great a deal as it appears.
Thank you.

Gotta love fees that almost double the advertised priced. Okay. So we think this is the Wyndham ..and realistically this would be $200/night after taxes. Not as great a deal as it appears.
Thank you.

More like $155 per night with taxes, fees and parking every night (the Priceline BUY page shows you all of the taxes and fees) - still a pretty good deal for a luxury property!

More like $155 per night with taxes, fees and parking every night (the Priceline BUY page shows you all of the taxes and fees) - still a pretty good deal for a luxury property!

View attachment 439359
Does that include the parking fee though (since that is an "optional" fee?) .. Still not bad .. but not sure what I am looking for right now.
Would prefer just to stay in a Value (we don't need luxury accommodations for a quick stay), but nothing is available that weekend it appears.

Does that include the parking fee though (since that is an "optional" fee?) .. Still not bad .. but not sure what I am looking for right now.
Would prefer just to stay in a Value (we don't need luxury accommodations for a quick stay), but nothing is available that weekend it appears.

Well yeah - the $535 total divided by 4 nights is $133 and change per night. So you'd be right around $155 with a $22 per day parking fee.

New to this thread --

View attachment 439342

I get Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort when using the app trick.

Sorrry. Four nights in November: 11/8/19 - 11/12/19.
It looks like both Hilton and Wyndham are coming up at alternating times for your dates. You can tell it’s Hilton Bonnet Creek based on the option to choose an executive suite when you get to bed/room selection and the resort fee is $45 per night - the lower resort fee is likely the Wyndham as noted above. Check the resort fees and that should help you figure out which one you’re looking at when you’re ready to book.

Thank you.
you might be able to find a rebate or discount code on it. I think a common one is 8% through retail me not or look for codes listed here to bring down the price.

I get Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort when using the app trick.
Yup, that is what comes up on the app. Total (with taxes and the fees due at the hotel) is $687.16. Retail Me Not has an 8% off code (not including the fees ;)) by going through their site - it does say it expires in a couple of days.
Thanks -- what's this "app trick"? (sorry . .new to this thread).
On the PL app find the hotel you want, click on it until you get to the "choose your room" page - trick only works if you can choose the room type - then click on the back arrow at the top. The resort name will show up in the description.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter