Priceline bid near Sea World

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me suggestions for a 3 night stay near Sea World when we arrive, before we go to the All-Star. We would like it to be nice, but cheap, so I'm thinking priceline. How would I bid for that area? Any suggestions?

piglet05.gif

The Sheraton World Resort. It is so close to Seaworld that there is a walking path to it. You have to bid for a 3 star in the Universal / Seaworld zone. There was a lot of discussion on this topic in a very recent post, click the link below to view that duscussion:

Click Here

Of course, when you bid Priceline, there is no guarantee as to which hotel you are going to get, but I feel you have a 50% chance of the Sheraton World, and the other hotel in that category and zone is Rosen Centre, which is also really close by, so go for it!! You should be able to get a room for around $25 per night, depending upon your travel dates, if you use the American Express $20 per night bonus money opportunity discussed in that other post referenced above...

:)

Dave

1993 Port Orleans
1996 Polynesian
1998 Hyatt
1999 Wilderness Cabins
2000 Westgate Lakes
2000 Marriott World Cntr.
2001 Disney Magic

Now, on to the next order of business. If you are going to be right near Seaworld for 3 days, you may want to pick up Florida Fun Cards.

I just discovered them at Seaworld's website, and honestly, they defy logic!! Basically, if you pay the price of one day's admission, you can get an annual pass to Seaworld!!! No noticeable gimmicks!!

For complete details, click the link below:

Seaworld Florida Fun Card

Take note of the expiration date for purchasing this card, which was around April 6, as I recall...

With this card, you will be able to go to Seaworld all three days if you feel like it!!

Have a great trip!!

Dave

1993 Port Orleans
1996 Polynesian
1998 Hyatt
1999 Wilderness Cabins
2000 Westgate Lakes
2000 Marriott World Cntr.
2001 Disney Magic

Am I missing something Dave? My mother always told me that if something seemed too good to be true it was! But I think I'll ask at AAA - we are members there anyway. Thanks for the tip.

piglet05.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest