Priceline 3* hotel list

1canadian

Mouseketeer
I am curious if anyone has felt unhappy with a Priceline 3* choice. I am considering bidding 3*, as I had no luck with 4*. But I am worried that I might get a hotel that isn't quite a 3*. One message I read on another site was that Quality Suites Maingate East (Hwy 192)is a 3* at Priceline, but should be a 2*
As far as I know these are the Priceline 3*'s
3* at WDW:
Hyatt Orlando (Hwy 192)
Renaissance World Resort (was Doubletree Orlando)
The Grosvenor
Diplomat
Sheraton Safari
Summerfield Suites
Courtyard in the WDW Village
Quality Suites Maingate East (Hwy. 192)
Buena Vista Suites

3* at Universal/Seaworld Area
Wydnham I-Drive
Radisson Universal
Homewood Suites
Sheraton World Resort
Sheraton Studio City
Parc Corniche Resort
Rosen Centre Hotel

3* Airport Area
Four Points Orlando Airport
marriott Airport Hotel
Renaissance Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Select Airport

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed at any of these hotels, whether or not it was booked through Priceline.

I've stayed at the Wyndham I-Drive and the Sheraton World, but of which were nice. I liked the Wyndham better. BTW, you do not want to stay near the airport. It's too long of a drive and you'll pay tolls each way.

-- Robin

what about 3* and 4* kissimmee anybody have any ideas there? im not haveing luck with 4* at the disneyworld area...

The list is not exhastive. There is a 3* hotel in Kissimmee, but we don't know which one it is. It's important to know which zones have which quality levels in them before bidding.

-- Robin

Thanks for your reply about the hotels you've been at Robin. Is this your list? I copied it from the Informed Priceline Travel Bid Forum site - a very helpful site. I wonder which hotel is the 3* in Kissimmee. I am booked at the CSME in July and have tried Priceline for 4*, but have been unsuccessful so far. I probably should be bidding 3*, since that's what the CSME is, but with my luck I'd end up in the Quality Suites (questionable 3*). Not needing a car from CSME is a big plus as well.
Thanks again!

1Canadian:

Yup, that's my list :). Have you thought abour bidding for a 2.5* in the WDW area? We've seen the brand new Comfort Inn Little Lake Bryan come up a lot and it's had good reviews.

"CSME"? What's that ... I'm having a brain cloud.

-- Robin

Comfort Suites Maingate East.
No I hadn't thought about bidding 2 1/2* in WDW. I'll have to think about that. THANKS!!

I've stayed at both the Hyatt Orlando and the Sheraton Safari. They are both very good.

I stayed at the Sheraton Safari in December. It is a nice hotel. I did not get it thru priceline, but I have "read" about some people getting a great deal thru them.

3* that i have stayed at through Priceline were Grosvenor, Sheraton safari and Summerfield Suites. Really liked Sheraton and Summerfield. Grosvenor is nice, but Priceline customers do not get Tower rooms.

Thanks for all your replies. I took a chance and bid 3* on priceline. Got Wyndham Orlando @ $30 plus $20 AMX bonus for almost my complete stay (14 days, but Tampa for 2 days). I broke up my bidding to get the best AMX bonus, but was happy to get the same hotel the entire time in Orlando. Also got a compact car from Budget for $15.day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter