Price per night for Moderate?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
My sil is going in July and staying at the All Star Music. I told her for a few $$ more she can stay in Moderate - CBR. I gave her the code for Fl. residents. This is no good for her. How is everyone booking at the $93 rate? Thanks for your help.

Anna,

I booked CBR using a postcard I got in the mail with a discount code and pin number. $94 per night.

On disney.com I think they are having a short special where you can update from basic to mod and mod to deluxe but I think it is really limited.

DC codes will be available April 1st.

Good luck

I was able to book CSR in August for 94.00 per night using a code for American Express cardholders

My sil was told CBR is 154 a night. The only code on mousesavers (unless I am reading it wrong) is for Fl residents. She is going with her sister, I have to tell her to see if either one has Amex. What about postcards? How do you get them? She is also a Disney Club member - all she could get was 10% - for now she is going to All Star unless she gets a better rate.

:)

Piglet203 and I saw a discount being offered on Intercot.com, but we wanted to see if our travel agent could match the deal. She looked up some packages and sure enough, she said Disney was offering a summer package deal. I'm not sure how long the offer was good for, but we booked the CSR for a lower price than we were already paying. The discount is saving us almost $1,000 (we're staying for 12 days/11 nights). I can't wait to spend that extra money!!!!!

56 days to go!!!!!

Mickey76 :)

If she is staying long enough, buying one Annual pass may save her enough money on the room rate to justify the cost difference in the ticket. You don't have to have the AP when you book the room, so she can check before she buys.

I booked a moderate using code CIF - but that was only good until June and the offer expired two weeks ago. Many of the posts you see for moderates at $94/night may have been from that offer which was heavily promoted.

Wayne

We booked the POR at 84.00 per night using the code CVO. This came from a post card that I received but you can use it if they don't ask for the highlighted code on it. Some we have called asked for it and some don't so even if one does you might hang up and try again. Good luck finding a good rate.

are these prices including tax? I am staying at the asmu 8/25-9/3 and am paying $69 taxes included. If a great moderate price comes up we are thinking of upgrading. Would you pay $30-$50 more per night for a moderate? Is it worth it? And why?
It would come out to about $400 more for the lenght of our stay. Any tips?

On those postcard rates, not only do you have to give the special code in yellow, you must bring the postcard (or printout of the internet postcard) with you when you check-in. I was reminded several times to make sure I print and bring a copy.

LKS,

They never mentioned that to me.

I don't see why you would have to bring the card because when you give the PIN, over the phone, they can pull up your personal information to verify that it is in fact you.

CSR, $169/per night, less 10% from DC.... That's the rate I got for my trip in October (regular season.) I am looking forward to see the good stuff offered by DC on April 1st... keep my fingers crossed.

The DC discount is 15% not 10% so that would take it from 154.00 to 131.00 plus tax. But your best bet would be the AMEX discount but she'll have to hurry, last day to book it is 3/31/02. The code is "CHF" and I believe it's for 94.00 a night. You may have to call several times before you get a CM who can find availability (I called 3 times in a row & got 2 that said "no way" and one that said "no problem":rolleyes: ). If she doesn't have an AMEX card she can apply on line, she doesn't need to put the deposit on it but she will need it at check-in to put the balance on it. She will then also receive the AMEX "White Glove" treatment while she is there. ~:)~

...could you give me more info on the "summer deal"? We are thinking of driving to WDW the last week of July/1st week of Aug and the best rate I can get is $129/nite at S/D (teachers' disc). I am also a DC member (can't wait for April 1st when the new rates come out!!!)

...or is anyone else having trouble getting the new summer rates that were due out for April 1...????

I called this morning and spoke to a CM and she said there will be a room only code available starting April 5th and another one April 7th. These will be good for check-ins starting June 23 til August I believe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter