Price Matching at Lowes

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
Has anyone done price matching at Lowes? I am looking at a fridge and it is currently on sale at Lowes. However, it is also on sale at Sears for a lower price. Lowes says they match and take an additional 10% off. So will they take the 10% off their sale price, their regular price, or Sears price?

I think it is 10% of the difference of their prices. Like if the fridge is $100 less at Sears, you'll get an extra $10 off.

They will price match Sears then give you an additional 10% off. Plus, Lowe's offers free delivery and Sears does not. Just bring the print out from Sears online or bring the ad with you to verify. I did this in Dec for my Kithenaid dishwasher (covered the cost of the extended warranty for me).

just note there is only one offer accepted. so they had my fridge at lowes for 10% off and they sent me a coupon for 10% off. i thought i would get 10 and 10 but the coupon says no other offer/discount and the sale price with 10% off was considered a discount. home depot did the same thing, they would match the lowes coupon but it said on it with no other discount so they pointed that out on the lowes coupon and said they would not give 10 and 10. so if there are any restrictions on the other sale price they may pick up on it and apply it to the match.

This is a great question, thanks for asking it. We're planning to buy a freezer soon and were trying to decide where to buy it. We have a bunch of credit card points saved up that can be redeemed for a store gift card, so I was going to go with Sears since they usually have good prices and the Kenmore we used to have was excellent.

Even without the discount, the free delivery is a good buy. We can always use a 10% off coupon for something else in the store.

Home Depot and Lowes accepting each others' coupons is a good tip, too: we used that for a grill we bought at Home Depot with points-gift cards, a sale, and a Lowes coupon. We ended up paying a whopping $20 for an awesome gas grill ... because I picked up a rotisserie attachment, lol.

I think I'll get the Lowe's cards and keep an eye out for sales at both Lowes and Sears.

Be sure to chekc the model number. An appliance may look exactly the same and ahve the smae features at Sears and Lowes, but the model number may be just a little different. If it's different, then they won't price match. I ran into that w/ a washer.

Thanks for the feedback. Sears has free delivery right now on appliances over $399. I guess I will go to Lowe's and see what they will do and be prepared to walk away.

I don't know about you, but I am tired of businesses advertising they will price match, then when you get there, they have all these little loopholes so they don't have to give it to you.

Don't get excited. While appliance shopping I found out that companies are known for changing the model # by a letter or digit. So it will be the same brand, all the same amenities but Lowes might start the model # with a G and Sears and R, for example. When I did find one not changed Lowes said only if they have it in their stockroom will they price match. I ended up at Sears since it include free delivery and take away of old one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter