Previous DVC foreclosure

Goofy T

Earning My Ears
A few years back my family was struck with tragedy that lead to extraordinary medical bills and financial hardship. Unfortunately our DVC contract was foreclosed on. We are back on our feet now and hoping to buy into DVC again. We are now able to pay cash for a resale. Will the previous foreclosure prevent us from purchasing DVC again? Thank you.

A few years back my family was struck with tragedy that lead to extraordinary medical bills and financial hardship. Unfortunately our DVC contract was foreclosed on. We are back on our feet now and hoping to buy into DVC again. We are now able to pay cash for a resale. Will the previous foreclosure prevent us from purchasing DVC again? Thank you.

If you are prepared to pay cash for your ownership, DVC will welcome you back with open arms unless there were any outstanding debts owed after the foreclosure (I'd expect not though).

Welcome Home! :)

Welcome Home, (back)!:cool1::yay::cool1:

We are/were in the same situation. We now have a contract sent in and awaiting ROFR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter