Preview of Captian EO

lucky1

Face Character
At DLH now and got a message that we can preview captian EO tomorrow morning at 8am. Park opens at 10am. Hotel guest can go in at 8am for captian EO.

We are going to try, they did say there is limited space.

Wow; that's a pretty awesome perk. The only time I got a perk like that at the Disneyland Hotel was when they told us that a building was being imploded nearby so not to freak out if our building shook a little, etc...so we of course got up early to go out and watch the implosion from the hotel grounds. ;)

Hope you can get in; how fun to say that you'd be one of the very first. Have a great time!

Didn't even think to venture into Tomorrow land thoday to see if they were having a soft opening. I know tomorrow after park opening, we plan to stay away from Tomorrow land, because I bet it will be crowded. Who knows I could be wrong.

Wonder if there will be any MJ look alikes in the park tomorrow?

I was told there was gonna be line outside the park for ppl who want to see the show early... not sure if its true or not...

I was told there was gonna be line outside the park for ppl who want to see the show early... not sure if its true or not...

Well there was a line for non hotel guest, but they were not let in until later and there was probably only about 50-75 people in that line. When we got there at 7:40am, that line is where all the press was. Nothing like I had seen in the past for other openings. We were in the hotel line and there was probably only about 50 people a head of us. More joined later.

We got in and saw the first show of the day and it was pretty uneventful. Only about 50 of us there and not much enthusiasum from us. Lots of suits all around and they were set up for a hugh crowd with the queuing ropes. We didn't see the crowd until after 10:30 in the morning. Still not as big as it was years ago when Indiana Jones open.( I still can't believe I waited 4 hours for Indiana Jones :rotfl: )

Captain EO is pretty dated, lets just hope the 80's mullet doesn't come back.

What was pretty neat is they made the floor move during scenes in the show.

Our family saw it in WDW 2001, because Dd wanted to see it, I just didn't get it or enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter