• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

President's Week

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
Do you have a weeklong break for President's week? We are going down Feb 23-March 6, just wondering how crowded it will be!

we are from Connecticut and are going the week before you during my kids school break. I think your week will be less crowded.

Calena... we'll be there the same week! I'm sure we'll have leftover crowd from President's Day but hopefully it will thin out as the week goes on. doesn't matter how many people are there, it is still fun! :banana: :banana:

President's Day week is usually very busy as many Northeastern schools have off this week. From then until early April expect the parks to be quite busy, there may be quiet times here and there but this is one of the busiest times of the year for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter