President's Day Weekend sale at the Disney Store....NOW!

friskykitten

Mouseketeer
I was at the mall this afternoon and they have placed a lot of Dalmation stuff, some adult jammies and some kid's clothing at 50% off. The Valentine's stuff is at 75% off. I didn't find much but I did get a Dalmation soccer ball for $5.

anidolphin.gif

but they still have some watches at 50% off. I broke down an bought a cute Mickey watch (reg $38) with a black leather band and black face with numbers. I also found a wonderful Scrooge McDuck watch (reg $65) and bought it for my son's birthday (as long as I don't put it up and forget where I put it :D ). It has $ all over the black face and the second hand has a $ on the tip. Scrooge is peeking out the side of the face. The greatest thing about the watch is it pops out of the gold face ring (w/ black leather band) and pops into a gold ring pocket watch with fob. My son likes both kinds so this one is perfect for him. He's also a fan of Scrooge.

They also had a tinkerbell watch (reg $75) that had the interchangable rings to go on the face. I wanted that one too but I think I did enough damage for one day.

Carolyn

Tact - A keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense. Webster's Dictionary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest