President's Day weekend anyone?!?

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
Just made my reservation for President's Day weekend! :thumbsup2 Gonna take DH, both kids and a friend of my DD with us! So can't wait to go....even though we just got back!! :rotfl2: DH's company had him working last week and we stayed off property :scared1: soooo missed my DVC!!!

We are at SSR in a 2 BR from 2/17 - 2/20/2012...anyone else there?

Anyone else as freaky as me and start planning the next trip before you have unpacked from the last one? :lmao:

We will be there at the THV 2/15 - 2/25! College DD's are only staying until 2/20 but high school DD, aunt/uncle and DH are there for the full 10 days :worship:, my parents have 1 bdrm at SSR for the week. Cannot wait counting down!

You'll be checking out the day before we get there. We will be at VWL from 2/21 to 2/24.

Never been this week so looking forward to it--plus, its just me and my youngest DD--so a fun girl's trip!

Going 2/23-2/28 for the Princess 1/2 Marathon, won't be DVC this trip. We will be staying at POFQ, out of points from our big summer family trip. Lots of miles to run before I get there!

I will be there from 2/16 til the 24th. 2 nights in the WL and then moving over to the BWV for the first time :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter