Pres week experts - e-ride, 18 or 21?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Just found out about the e-ride dates. Question, has anyone done these president's week? Are they crowded? Which do you think would be less crowded Tues Feb 18 (9PM-12) or Fri, Feb 21 (7-10). Almost everytime we've done an e-ride in the past, it's been a walk on and a stay on - ride over and over again. I'm so spoiled! LOL!

Last year during Presidents' week we went to both e-nights. The second night it was raining lightly. The first night was a lot more crowded.

HBC

We also went during President's Week last year and went to the 1st e-nite (Tuesday) and thought about going to the 2nd (Friday) until it started raining. I didn't think Tuesday night was crowded but I had never been to an e-nite before, we loved it and plan on doing them again this Feb. when we go. Just a thought on the Friday night one, you'll still have the crowds from President's Week, plus you'll have the people that arrive on Friday for the following week. ~:D~

Thanks, anyone else? Also, for those that went, was it pretty much walk on? Here's my current thought process:
Tues - We arrive 3PM, would have to burn a park pass, it's a late night so with our trip down it makes the first day really long - maybe Tuesday will be busy with those just staying 1 extra day on the weekend - after all MK is open until 9- I sometime gauge expected crowds by park hours
Fri - As you said SuzyQue - possibility of new weekend crowds
I would lean towards Friday, but we have an opportunity to share an illuminations cruise that night so I'm torn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter