Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

Does this include the pictures they take of you with the characters or the ones in front of the castle?

Does this include the pictures they take of you with the characters or the ones in front of the castle?
Both:cheer2:
When we bought the gallery cd in April (that came with the free Photopass cd) it was $39.95. The non plus Photopass cd was $59.95.

per Facebook ...
Q. Are images captured at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique included with my Disney PhotoPass+ purchase?

R. Photos captured during a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformation will be scanned to your Disney PhotoPass+ card for no additional charge. Please note that you will not receive prints but your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique images will be included in your Disney PhotoCD.

Here is the official link:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/disneys-photopass-service/new-disney-photopass/10150650931518325

Disneyland Participating Attractions:

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
California Screamin’
Radiator Springs Racers

Disneyland Participating Character Dining Locations:

PCH Grill
Goofy’s Kitchen
Ariel’s Grotto
Plaza Inn

Disney PhotoPass+ Includes:

PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard
A gallery CD with over 300 stock photos
A unique code to create and order a PhotoCD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com
Print Packages at select Dining locations
Digital Downloads of select Attractions

All for one price!

$199.95 Walt Disney World Resort/ $99.95 Disneyland Resort

So it's $99.95 on site, or $69.95 in advance.

This answers many posters on this thread ...

Q. I have a large family—how many Disney PhotoPass+ cards will I receive?

R. Only one Disney PhotoPass+ card will be provided with each purchase. However, multiple PhotoPass cards can be accumulated during your visit, and all of those photos can be added to your account. In order to receive your Attraction and Dining photos, the PhotoPass+ card holder must be present at the time of photo capture.

Really bummed we can't take advantage - leaving next week (happy to be going, sad to not be able to get this deal)

More answers ...

Q. My family may split up and go on two different Attractions however only one Disney PhotoPass+ card is provided, what can I do?

R. If your family splits up and goes on different Attractions you may save your Ride Stub with the photo # and later on stop by the Attraction to claim the photo with your Disney PhotoPass+ card. Keep in mind that photos are available in our system for only 48 hours after capture; make sure you visit the Attraction to claim your photo within that time period.

Q. What if I go on an Attraction multiple times, will I receive an image each time I ride or is there a limit?

R. You can collect as many Attraction photos as you like. If you ride Space Mountain 10 times then you will show your Disney PhotoPass+ card at the Attraction’s photo center and they will scan the image each time you ride – you would then have a total of 10 Space Mountain images!

Really bummed we can't take advantage - leaving next week (happy to be going, sad to not be able to get this deal)

You can still buy it for $99.95 on site.

At the Disneyland Resort you may also purchase Disney PhotoPass+ at any of the following participating Disney PhotoPass+ Dining locations**:

Ariel’s Grotto

Disney’s PCH Grill

Plaza Inn

Goofy’s Kitchen

I just saw that - thank you! Bummed still that it will cost of $30 more & will probably have to stand in line upon arriving to get it, but I think it is worth it.

I just saw that - thank you! Bummed still that it will cost of $30 more & will probably have to stand in line upon arriving to get it, but I think it is worth it.

Somebody on the Facebook thread kept on complaining about the $30 and she eventually got it comp'd by calling "Guest Support Team at 407-560-4300 and they will be able to help you with your specific situation."

http://www.facebook.com/DIsneyPhotoPass

Does anyone know how long your voucher is good for? Will it still be valid 6 months from now? It doesn't seem to say.

My big issue is that we are doing Goofy's kitchnen on our arrival night. If i dont have the photopass plus card yet (because I haven't been in a park to buy it) I won't get those pics on my card :(

Does anyone know how long your voucher is good for? Will it still be valid 6 months from now? It doesn't seem to say.

There is no expiration date on the package/voucher that gets mailed to you. Once you exchange the voucher for a PhotoPass+ card, you have 14 days to use that card.

My big issue is that we are doing Goofy's kitchnen on our arrival night. If i dont have the photopass plus card yet (because I haven't been in a park to buy it) I won't get those pics on my card :(

Since Goofy's is one of the locations they are selling PhotoPass+, you have nothing to worry about. We are also eating at Goofy's on our arrival night.

Can you purchase the picture folders at the ride locations or stores for the photos you print at home or do they give you these when they scan your pass?

Can you purchase the picture folders at the ride locations or stores for the photos you print at home or do they give you these when they scan your pass?

The link says you get Digital Photos for the rides. So I would guess it'd be the standard extra charge to get hard copy prints. For the 4 Dining locations, you get both digital pics and a hardcopy Photo package.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/dlrphotopassplus.aspx

ETA: I just called and verified ... on the rides, you get the photos added to your PhotoPass account but no hard copies (unless you choose to buy them separately). At the Dining locations, you get Print Packages and they can add the photos to your PhotoPass account if you want.

What kind of prints come in a dining print package? Thanks so much for the great information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter