• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

premium annual pass question

disneywith6kids

Mouseketeer
I've been told 2 different things about the premium annual pass. First the Disney Store told me that Disney Quest is not included in the deal and that the passes are good for one year from the time of the first use. Secondly, Disney Reservations said the pass includes Disney Quest but it is good for 1 year from the time of purchase. Please help me get the right info and a way to verify it so I have no problems. Thank you all so much for your help. With 6 kids every penny counts.

hi, dh and i have PAPs. :) DQ is included (at least, we used it there like 3 times, LOL)

the use/purchase thing works like this: if you recieved a voucher, it is from the date that you actually recieve your PASS, not the voucher. if you recieve a PASS, it is from the date you recieved the pass. does that make sense?

we bought ours from the Disney Store here in Maryland, and got a voucher. I bought them in March last year, but didn't trade in the voucher for the pass until June. The date on our AP is June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter