Premier Passport cost

theseacallsme

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how much the premier passport costs, and does the cost rise every year?
I am planning a trip to Disneyland for 2018, and tickets are so expensive! I would love to have the option to park hop for 2-3 days. I am also planning to visit Disney World in November 2018.

My next trip to Disney World is in Sept. My stepdad may add me to his DVC account, in which case would I get a discount on the premier passport?

Any info/help is appreciated. Thank you!

$1,439

It could go up but it looks like it's been at that same price for at least 2 years now

Unfortunately, no discounts apply to the Premier Passport. So you don't get a special deal if you're DVC or if you're renewing. I think they consider it already "discounted" since it is the cost of the Disneyland Signature Plus Passport plus a WDW Platinum Plus Pass.

I bought this pass a few years ago when it was only $749 plus tax. By today's standards, it was a no-brainer then! I think they figured out it was underpriced then, but right now, it would take quite a few more trips to both resorts to breakeven on having this pass.

Thank you, everyone! I would love the excuse to visit WDW as often as possible to break even! :D I'll have to do the math and see what works best for us.

ok, I did the math & there's no way the premier makes financial sense for us :rotfl: hoping to get an annual pass at the very least! we'll see :goodvibes

I’m currently have a WDW annual pass. I’m considering a trip to DL in spring 2019.

I’m debating getting the premier passport - doing one DL trip and two WDW. Someone suggested just renewing your WDW AP and paying for DL OOP. I wonder if anyone else has experienced with the premier passport?

If not, an experience switching from WDW AP to DL AP and back again (over a course of years, obviously).

I’m currently have a WDW annual pass. I’m considering a trip to DL in spring 2019.

I’m debating getting the premier passport - doing one DL trip and two WDW. Someone suggested just renewing your WDW AP and paying for DL OOP. I wonder if anyone else has experienced with the premier passport?

If not, an experience switching from WDW AP to DL AP and back again (over a course of years, obviously).

I don't have any experience with the passport but it if you only have plans to visit DL once then why wouldn't you just keep your WDW AP and buy regular DL tickets?

I don't have any experience with the passport but it if you only have plans to visit DL once then why wouldn't you just keep your WDW AP and buy regular DL tickets?

I think that would be the best plan. Got caught up in possibilities!

I had thought about going to DL twice, but I think I’d let my WDW AP lapse and get a DL AP if I did that.

I think I recently worked it out, and for me, one long trip to WDW (9 days) and what I would normally do at DL, 3-4 with PH, came out to be cheaper in the end for me personally. I also read that to renew, you have to do it in person at one of the parks and that was a turnoff for me because I don't know if I would be able to. I sure would love one though - maybe in a few years!! It sure is tempting for us DISers though, obviously!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter