Premier Annual Pass HHN transferable?

Yes, its the ones that come in the booklet. 3 of my 5 PAP are for kids 7 and under so they obviously can't go. I might want to bring my mother one night but she doesn't have the PAP.

Yes, its the ones that come in the booklet. 3 of my 5 PAP are for kids 7 and under so they obviously can't go. I might want to bring my mother one night but she doesn't have the PAP.
Call Guest Services to make sure but I wouldn't think that would be a problem for you to get the ticket and give it to her...especially if you already have a ticket.

Well the back of the coupon does say "This coupon must be exchanged for your Halloween Horror Nights event night admission ticket. Coupon valid for Premier passholder only and must be presented with active Premier Pass and valid photo ID."

Last year when I exchanged my coupon they did check and scan my annual pass. So I guess your children will probably need to be there in order for them to give you the tickets.

But... :rolleyes1

Once you get the tickets it is up to you what you do with them. Your children might just decide it is too scary and chicken out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter