Pregnant and medical form

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
while i'm not pregnant now we are trying for a second child.

when i was filling out the forms it did state the if pregnant while sailing that the form needs to be filled out and sent in.

what happens if i find out after the deadline for sending in the form?

should i print on off and take it with me just in case or will they have one to fill out or does it even matter since it won't be that far along anyways?

Okay, noticing that your trip is less than a month away..... Not pregnant yet..... I would not worry about it.... There is a good chance it will not happen right away and at the earliest if you were ovulating let's say today and got pregnant today, you will not know for another 2 weeks and would be sailing a week after that..... The form is asked to be faxed 6 weeks prior to sail but not less than 2 weeks. Do not worry about it.... It should be an awesome cruise as the only symptom that early is a little breast tenderness and feeling tired. Most n/v does not usually start until after this early point. So, do not worry. MOst women can not even see an OB that early. We have girls that come in for confirmation pregnancy test, but do not see providers for a few more weeks. The medical form has to be filled out and signed by an MD/CNM. I would take a test before I go, just for you to know. I think I would even throw a stick in my luggage.... How :love: to find out you were having a little one on a cruise. Even so, how :love: it would be to make a little Mouse on the cruise, what a souviner to bring back.:flower3: :tiptoe: :ssst:

Oh sorry, I saw the April 10th date. Even though your trip is a month after that, I think I would stick to the same instructions for now. Can not have us sign the form saying you are pregnant with an EDC (Due date) if you are not pregnant yet. You have until May 1st. If you find out before May 1st then have the form filled out, if not known by then do not worry about it... Even if you find out on let's say the 5th of May, do not worry about it. I would always know for my own comfort but not worry if that far along. Technically the things you avoid early pregnacy are the same things you should be avoid preconception. So go and have fun.

thank you so much.

i wasn't sure what the reason behind them wanting to know was - maybe if someone had a misscarriage the medical staff would be aware -

i didn't think an pregnancy so early would matter but it's great to have some info on it.

dh and i have joked about an old commercial where a 4 year old spills the beans in an elevator that the baby in the stroller is a souviner from their wdw trip - it would be fun

wonder how many "souviner" have mickey in their name LOL

The point of the medical form is to prove to DCL that you are not more than 24 weeks pregnant (at which time you are not allowed to cruise). It must be signed by your doctor. If you need one and have not done it in a timely fashion, you can bring it to port with you.

HOWEVER...according to your signature ticker, you're sailing in 55 days. You say that you are not currently pregnant. Well, there's no way you're going to be 24 weeks by sailing time. So the answer to the "are you pregnant" question is "NO." Even if you are 2 days late, say no!

dh and i have joked about an old commercial where a 4 year old spills the beans in an elevator that the baby in the stroller is a souviner from their wdw trip - it would be fun

I remember that commercial too, so cute!

DH and I have souvenir from Jamaica that turned 10 last week. Even though we're not big drinkers, when we were there, we bought a bottle of Appleton Spiced Jamaican Rum and stated that if we did conceive, we would give it to our child on his/her 21st birthday. The bottle is still sitting in our china cabinet, unopened, and we are almost half way there.

I also have a cousin that was a nice souvenir for her parents from their trip to Hawaii. Both her and DD even share the same birthday, just a few years apart.

Anyway, best of luck to you!!!

thank you so much.

i wasn't sure what the reason behind them wanting to know was - maybe if someone had a misscarriage the medical staff would be aware -

i didn't think an pregnancy so early would matter but it's great to have some info on it.

Disney Cruise Line "Little Souvenir" Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrSX0gHX_8

:rotfl:

HAHAHA that's the one - i've always thought that was a great ad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter