Preferred SSR areas that are opened now?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Is it only Congress Park? I was able to get my DS a last minute stay for next weekend, and SSR was available. Just wondering if I should tell him he will be in Congress Park!

Thank you
Bobbi :)

THIS! Thank you, I was hoping all the preferred would be done by mid-November.

Are any of the Deluxe studios refurbished? We are arriving Dec. 23rd. It sounds like Congress Park, The Springs and most of The Paddock are done - but is this the preferred rooms?
I was going to request Congress Park - is this a good idea to try to get a refrub room?

Last edited:
Are any if the Deluxe studios are refurbished? We are arriving Dec. 23rd. It sounds like Congress Park, The Springs and most of The Paddock are done - but is this the preferred rooms?
I was going to request Congress Park - is this a good idea to try to get a refrub room?

Congress Park and The Springs are both preferred and have been refurbished. If you want to be able to walk to Disney Springs, request Congress Park.

Yes

My son was so happy with his room in Springs. Sorry about orientation. He was alone, but showed me the Murphy Bed.

View attachment 527404

View attachment 527405
Hey - Your son's orientation is his business - no judgment here! :rotfl2:
Just kidding - thanks for the photo. I just confirmed with a CM that the Paddock area has been refurbished.
We have 2 weeks there in Jan., followed by 2 weeks at Congress Park.
We were there Jan. 2020, and the GV in the Paddock Area was looking very worn out.
I can't wait to see the upgrades first-hand.:thumbsup2

Hey - Your son's orientation is his business - no judgment here! :rotfl2:
Just kidding - thanks for the photo. I just confirmed with a CM that the Paddock area has been refurbished.
We have 2 weeks there in Jan., followed by 2 weeks at Congress Park.
We were there Jan. 2020, and the GV in the Paddock Area was looking very worn out.
I can't wait to see the upgrades first-hand.:thumbsup2
Actually we were just there two weeks ago and none of the Paddock rooms are finished. There were 2 buildings that were closed and under construction, and no work had even begun on the other three.

We stayed in a refurbished villa in the Springs and it was really nice. Definitely a lot better than the old places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter