Preferred rotation- 5 nights on Magic

dtk07

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming 5 night cruise on the Disney Magic. It crossed my mind that there will be one dining room that we will only eat in once.

Lumiere's is also used for breakfast and lunch so it makes sense to prefer to make that the one we eat Main Dining only once. Would DCL consider such a request? Does the idea make sense or is it not worth the effort?

I've been thinking about this too. I'm on a 5 night European cruise in September 2020. If I make up my mind I'm going to ask my TA to put a request in. Reading other posts and trip reports, its more likely to happen if you request a specific restaurant twice, instead of an actual rotation.

There are three set rotations per cruise. You can call DCL a few weeks before the cruise to request a specific one. I don’t know if CM’s there will know them - Concierge shoreside does and provides them - but they will take down your request. It could be ‘I want to eat at Lumière once’ or ‘be at Animator’s on the last evening’ or a specific one if they can give them to you. They’ll match the request to what’s pre-set on your cruise.

Will DCL consider your request - yes they will. Personally, I don't think it is worth the effort. You are going to have the same 5 menus regardless of which restaurants you dine in or the order of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter