Prebooking Palo/Excursions/Spa and Final Payments

I Am worried that the Palo Brunch will be all booked be the 28th, when I can book. Do they ever hold back some reservations that can be booked on the ship?

Any one who can book now want to book me a Palo Brunch for two?

Yes, they do hold some back for those that don't have internet access. When you get onboard go immediately to the location (usually Wavebands) where they are booking Palo (it will be noted on your information sheet given to you at check in).

You cannot book for someone else. You can only book for your room and rooms linked to your room.

Also keep in mind that there is only one Palo brunch session on this sailing. Missing Palo brunch will not ruin your cruise. Many, many people will not get to do this.

Yes, they do hold some back for those that don't have internet access. When you get onboard go immediately to the location (usually Wavebands) where they are booking Palo (it will be noted on your information sheet given to you at check in).

You cannot book for someone else. You can only book for your room and rooms linked to your room.

Also keep in mind that there is only one Palo brunch session on this sailing. Missing Palo brunch will not ruin your cruise. Many, many people will not get to do this.

Thanks Tracy. Missing the Palo Brunch may not ruin my Cruise, but it may break my Italian Husbands heart! He is not on the Cruise for the Dis, he is on it for the food, drink and Spa!

Thanks Tracy. Missing the Palo Brunch may not ruin my Cruise, but it may break my Italian Husbands heart! He is not on the Cruise for the Dis, he is on it for the food, drink and Spa!

You mean he isn't coming to be part of the Royal Court? I understand not wanting to be a Lady-in-Waiting, but not even a Chamberlain, Falconer, or Groom of the Stool?

You mean he isn't coming to be part of the Royal Court? I understand not wanting to be a Lady-in-Waiting, but not even a Chamberlain, Falconer, or Groom of the Stool?

What do you call the man who brings pleasure to a Lady in Waiting? DH can be one of those!:woohoo:

Tracy,

What is the cancellation policy for Palo's and Spa services?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter