Pre-Trip Report - Third DVC Trip

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
It's a long winter but our third DVC trip is a couple of weeks away. This will be our shortest and fewest members in our group ever. After our last June trip, DW and DD noticed we had 144 points left and that's just enough for a one bedroom at BLT in March for four nights. During Thanksgiving break, we decided to add on one paid night at CR. :thumbsup2
It was a fun time trying to add the one CR night. DW called WDW on a Saturday morning and found one night at BC or CR. We decided to think it over. In the end, even though we thought one night near EPCOT would be cool, an easier transition to BLT would be best. Unfortunately, when we called back later in the day, the rooms were gone. We booked one night at Poly instead. We tried later in the day but no change. Long story short, we ended up getting one night, MK view at CR. Nice !!!:cool1:
Seems even thought this is my 15th trip to the World, there's always something new or old to be excited about.

The New:
  • Looking forward to the New FantasyLand and have reservations for Be Our Guest
  • New Test Track
  • Dinner at Flying Fish and The Wave.
  • Backstage tour of AK
  • DD's first time at La Nouba. (We won 2 free tickets from The Dis !)

The Old:
  • BLT - DD and DW are crazy for BLT and excited to go back. We're hoping for a room higher up in the building
  • Wanting to stay up late and see night time shows. And, some earlier park openings. Yes, commando again !
  • We have lots of great dinner reservations including Kona, Prime Time and forementioned.

Can't wait. Two more weeks of work and we're off to the World!

:surfweb: I'll be watching for updates so I can pretend I am there - -

Good thinking. We pretend we're there all the time. It's fun to plan and talk about the upcoming trip. It's important to always have an upcoming trip. As soon as this one is over we'll begin to plan our 25th wedding anniversary trip. :banana:

Plans have changed to the good. :cool1:

We're able to leave a bit earlier than originally planned so now we've extended our trip to a whole week. We checked out online reservations and noticed CR was available for Fri & Sat. The price for the extra nights was really high. DW called and was able to match our Sun night stay price + $20 per night. Outstanding!
I was really feeling shortchanged by only going for 5 nights. Something about a full week just sounds a whole lot better. :yay:
Now we have 3 nights on the front end for CR, MK view and 4 nights, one bedroom, lake view to finish off the week.
One week before we take flight. Get me out of this cold, snowy NE weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter