Pre-shopping Assistance

Mickey's Best Girl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen this women’s Hanunted Mansion Tank in the parks? I’d really like to get it for my DD but I’d prefer she had the opportunity to try it on first rather than ordering it online and having it delivered to the resort.

We are international so unfortunately the Disney Parks App is not an option for me - which is incredibly irritating but that’s a whole new thread. :rolleyes2

TIA!

E9875E74-E239-4299-92AA-B9BC0D283064.png

I believe I've seen it in Memento Mori next to the Haunted Mansion but that was a couple weeks ago. It isn't showing up on the App though.

As a side note: We've done the online ordering thing and had it delivered to the hotel and it has gone really well. If you order a couple sizes to be delivered to the resort, they'll let you try it on and you can return the one that doesn't fit. Hope it works out for you!

I believe I've seen it in Memento Mori next to the Haunted Mansion but that was a couple weeks ago. It isn't showing up on the App though.

As a side note: We've done the online ordering thing and had it delivered to the hotel and it has gone really well. If you order a couple sizes to be delivered to the resort, they'll let you try it on and you can return the one that doesn't fit. Hope it works out for you!

Ok, great. And thanks so much for checking the app for me! It drives me insane that it’s not available outside the US.

We are international so unfortunately the Disney Parks App is not an option for me - which is incredibly irritating but that’s a whole new thread. :rolleyes2
The app is now also working outside US as well. I'm international too and 6weeks ago I just tried to download it at home on my new smartphone just for fun and I was very surprised and pleased, that there have to be a update and you can now also use ans download it from Europe.
So I was able to see that there is now a new Meeko plush and also order and ship it via Guest Services.

The app is now also working outside US as well. I'm international too and 6weeks ago I just tried to download it at home on my new smartphone just for fun and I was very surprised and pleased, that there have to be a update and you can now also use ans download it from Europe.
So I was able to see that there is now a new Meeko plush and also order and ship it via Guest Services.

I have the Shop Disney app but I can’t get the Shop Disney Parks app - which is the one that lets you see what is available in the parks and which stores in particular are carrying the item. Unless I’m missing something (which is entirely possible).

I have the Shop Disney app but I can’t get the Shop Disney Parks app - which is the one that lets you see what is available in the parks and which stores in particular are carrying the item. Unless I’m missing something (which is entirely possible).
You got me wrong, I have the Shop Disney Parks App and I could see which Stores are carrying the items

Last edited:

Yes, it is in Memento Mori. Pretty sure that is the only place that sells this shirt. They have a lot of HM merch that is only found there

As for the app, have you tried using the link found on MDE? I've never compared the 2 to see if they are the same or not. Wasn't sure if the link from MDE (web based) worked out of the US or not

If you've never seen it, it's the last item on the drop down if you hover over My Disney Experience tab

As for the app, have you tried using the link found on MDE? I've never compared the 2 to see if they are the same or not. Wasn't sure if the link from MDE (web based) worked out of the US or not

If you've never seen it, it's the last item on the drop down if you hover over My Disney Experience tab

I have, yes. But I appreciate the suggestion.

I always get this .... :headache: .....

6C7BA40B-9829-4070-B79F-086890AB6A18.png

You can always create a second apple account for the US store. That's what I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter