Pre shipped package

DJP1201

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever had package not show up? I’m thinking of shipping a box, but if it’s a risky proposition I don’t want to do it.

I'm curious as well. I've sent packages to WDW for pre-cruise stay, but never to Port Canaveral. I'm wondering which route is best?

I'm curious as well. I've sent packages to WDW for pre-cruise stay, but never to Port Canaveral. I'm wondering which route is best?
Do you mean whether to send it to the pre-cruise hotel vs directly to the cruiseline? I'd opt for the pre-cruise hotel. That way I'd know if it made it that far and can get it to the ship myself, if necessary. Or replace things, if it didn't make it there in time.

Do you mean whether to send it to the pre-cruise hotel vs directly to the cruiseline? I'd opt for the pre-cruise hotel. That way I'd know if it made it that far and can get it to the ship myself, if necessary. Or replace things, if it didn't make it there in time.[/QUOTE
Do you mean whether to send it to the pre-cruise hotel vs directly to the cruiseline? I'd opt for the pre-cruise hotel. That way I'd know if it made it that far and can get it to the ship myself, if necessary. Or replace things, if it didn't make it there in time.
Yes, I think I will send my package to the hotel I'm staying at before my cruise. You have a great point- at least I can replace things if they don't make it on time. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter