Pre-reserve transport?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We will be arriving in LA around 4:30pm on Sat Aug 2. We will need transport to the Holiday Inn San Pedro. Sun Aug 3, the HI will take us to the ship. Sun Aug 10, we will need transport to a hotel as of yet unpicked in the Disneyland Area. Tues Aug 12, we will need transport back to LAX.

I've seen lots of people recommend super shuttle. Would you pre-reserve all of this? Or just the initial LAX-HI part? Will there be super shuttle vans sitting outside the pier to take us to Disneyland? Could we just call on Aug 11 to set up time on the 12th for pickup? Or is there some sort of discount to pre-arrange all of this in advance? If not supershuttle, then who? We have 4 in our group.

Thanks!

I'm moving you over to the DL area...they will have much more info for you.

I would call supershuttle to ask them if they go to the port.

If it were only a Disneyland question I'd tell you that they were a rather scary, but quite efficient and relatively pleasant, method of transportation (the drivers multi-task a bit too much). But since it's mainly a cruise port question, I don't know how ss would work for you.

Hope you find out!!!

Its actually 3 locations...
1)lax to hotel near port; hotel offers free transport to pier the next am;
2)port to disneyland;
3)disneyland to lax

I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest, most efficient way of doing this for 4 people. Would a taxi just cost us more? How much more? I had this in the transport forum, but it got moved here, sorry. Maybe I should copy it into the cruise forum too to see what response I get there. Thanks.

Thanks all...I'm in process of getting quotes. I have another question. My kids will be 6 and 8. The only vehicle traveling we will be doing are these transports by some shuttle company from lax-port, port-dl, dl-lax. Are there seatbelts in the shuttles? Do they have booster seats and/or should we bring ours? I hate to lug them all that way unless we have to. What is the law in CA about carseats? In my state, my 8 year old no longer has to use one (its 8 years old or 80 lbs), but we still use a booster for her anyway. And, of course, we still use one for our 6 year old too. I'm just wondering what to do about this issue for the shuttle process.

Yes, there are seat belts. In Ca it is 6 or 60lbs for children not to have a car seat/booster

Hope that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter