Pre/Post Cruise Stay

Poly-2 nights before
Contemporary-3 nights before (Thank goodness for 40% off Deluxe Resorts)
Royal Pacific (Universal)-2 nights after cruise

Pre cruise-Swan
Post cruise-Boston LOL.

We're at the Swan pre. No post stay for us. I have to head home and get back to work.

I'll be at AKL pre and post.

might change ressie to Swan pre-cruise. Currently off-site, but that deal might be too hard to pass up.

The deal at the Dolphin last year was too good to pass up. I'd say jump on it!:thumbsup2

POST CRUISE - We got AKL savannah view at Kidani for 16th - 22nd :lovestruc Hoping to get either AKL concierge :laughing: or BLT for 23rd - 28th.

I'm very excited as this will be our first trip staying at AKL.

PRE CRUISE - DH still wants to wait list for BCV or BWV for the 3 nights, I'm happy enough with SSR - I love being so close to DTD. There have been a few changes at DTD since we were last there (or at least we didn't get to see all the new bits last Sept) so I'm sure we can spend a relaxing day there. Definately want to have lunch at Paradiso 37 - we had drinks there but no food - may also have to have some tequilas one night too :drinking:

Started with 11 month booking window at SSR both pre and post. :)

Now two night pre at BWV and 5 nights post at BCV's! :banana:

Started with 11 month booking window at SSR both pre and post. :)

Now two night pre at BWV and 5 nights post at BCV's! :banana:

Just noticed my w/l for BCV came in for pre cruise yesterday. I'm there pre and post. I think I just un-neighbored. ;)

Just noticed my w/l for BCV came in for pre cruise yesterday. I'm there pre and post. I think I just un-neighbored. ;)
Excellent George! Now you can stagger back to the Beach Club before and after the cruise from EPCOT's World Showcase. :)

Change #2....

VWL (1br) pre cruise - 12/10-12/12

BLT (1br lake view) post cruise 12/16 - 12/22!!!!! :yay:

At 11 months had SSR for 3 nights pre and 3 nights post cruise. Just got off the phone with Member Services. Now have 3 nights post-cruise at BLT, lake view studio.

:thumbsup2

Just called Member Services...Booked a studio at BCV post cruise. Not sure if I'm going to use it though because I'm still seriously considering staying at the Dolphin instead.

Just got off thephone with Member Services. Was able to move from SSR to BCV:woohoo:

Pre and post are both at BCV. :yay::yay:

At 11 months had SSR for 3 nights pre and 3 nights post cruise. Just got off the phone with Member Services. Now have 3 nights post-cruise at BLT, lake view studio.

:thumbsup2

Nice. Could only get three of the five night I wanted at BLT for standard view. I'm a point miser. :rotfl2:

Just called Member Services...Booked a studio at BCV post cruise. Not sure if I'm going to use it though because I'm still seriously considering staying at the Dolphin instead.

Aaron you're the best. You're going to stagger back with me. :scared1:

Just got off thephone with Member Services. Was able to move from SSR to BCV:woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Aaron you're the best. You're going to stagger back with me. :scared1::banana: :banana: :banana:
Party at the Beach Club!

Should be a lot of fun George. The bridge leading to the Beach Club Villas should be wide enough to contain us as we stagger back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter