Pre-paying tips question

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
Hello,
I am sure this question has been answered before but I just spent an hour and could not find the answer....When you prepay your tips do you get envelopes to hand out to the servers at the end of the cruise? I am considering prepaying the tips but I really like the idea handing out the envelopes at the end of the cruise.

Thanks for your help :)

Hello,
I am sure this question has been answered before but I just spent an hour and could not find the answer....When you prepay your tips do you get envelopes to hand out to the servers at the end of the cruise? I am considering prepaying the tips but I really like the idea handing out the envelopes at the end of the cruise.

Thanks for your help :)

Yes, if you pre-pay, you get the envelopes in your stateroom the night before last. You will also receive coupons. Each coupon indicates the person who it is for and how much. You tear the coupon in half, half into the appropriate envelope (along with any additional tips you want) and then you hand out the last day to each person.

:cutie:

We prepaid. The coupons and envelopes came on the last night. Our servers were aware that we had prepaid on day 1. While you might think that was a bad thing, it wasn't. They were appreciative and seemed to be going the extra mile because they knew they were going to be taken care of.

We prepaid. The coupons and envelopes came on the last night. Our servers were aware that we had prepaid on day 1. While you might think that was a bad thing, it wasn't. They were appreciative and seemed to be going the extra mile because they knew they were going to be taken care of.

This may sound silly, but how did you know that they knew?

Thanks everyone for the replies :) Really good info! I think I will call today and have that taken care of. One less thing to worry about :)

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter