Pre DCL Med cruise touring queries

bridgemanva

Mouseketeer
With the rumors of DCL going to the Mediterranean summer 2007; we’re hoping to take the states bound repositioning cruise in August. Since we’d be flying one way we’re thinking of flying in Stanfield Airport and spending some time driving or rail-passing from there to whatever home port is finally named-(probably in southern France, Spain or Italy) or just touring around the UK a bit then flying onto the departure port city . I was wondering if any of you can give me any feedback on the feasibility of such a plan. The distances aren’t a concern we drive them quite often; DC to Orlando is 850 miles. Any suggestions, feedback and info would be greatly appreciated.

Just one thing, I don't think it's the distance that will be the problem. European driving is completely different to in the US, roads are smaller, traffic is busier and rules are different.

But it sounds like a good plan, allow yourself enough time though. There's a lot to see in Europe and the UK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter