Pre-cruise hotels

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
So if my wife and I get to go on PCC 2.0, I was wondering what a good but cheap hotel would be near the port. We will likely be driving down on the 11, staying somewhere cheap for the night, and then boarding the cruise. If money allows, we will stay at Universal for a night after the cruise, but I needed something to recuperate from an 8.5 hour drive that is decent but under ~$100 a night.

TIA!

So if my wife and I get to go on PCC 2.0, I was wondering what a good but cheap hotel would be near the port. We will likely be driving down on the 11, staying somewhere cheap for the night, and then boarding the cruise. If money allows, we will stay at Universal for a night after the cruise, but I needed something to recuperate from an 8.5 hour drive that is decent but under ~$100 a night.

TIA!

Not sure about the pricing but I would recommend Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn or the Radisson. All will allow you to park during the cruise (saving you $15 per day parking). At least two of them have free breakfast as well.

Not sure about the pricing but I would recommend Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn or the Radisson. All will allow you to park during the cruise (saving you $15 per day parking). At least two of them have free breakfast as well.

Ahh, lovely idea. Get a better hotel yet pay the same once you remove parking charges. Fabulous. Thanks Tracy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter