• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre and Post Cruise Magic Bands

amym2

DIS Veteran
Staying at Copper Creek Villas one night before our cruise on the Dream and 3 nights after. Will we be able to use the same magic bands for both resort stays, or will we get different ones?

You can get two sets of bands. Or you can choose not to get the second set. If you get them you can use the sets interchangably.

I have a ton of MBs on my account that I use based on what color I want to wear.

You can get two sets of bands. Or you can choose not to get the second set. If you get them you can use the sets interchangably.

I have a ton of MBs on my account that I use based on what color I want to wear.

Ok, thanks. We aren't doing the parks, so I don't know how much we'll even wear the bands. We already have so many that we really don't need more! Do we just let them know at our first check-in that we will want to use the same ones for our second stay?

We already have so many that we really don't need more! Do we just let them know at our first check-in that we will want to use the same ones for our second stay?
There should be an option to decline them during the customization process.

There should be an option to decline them during the customization process.
This. Do it all online before your trip. Also, choose the ones you want to bring from home and set the rest as "inactive" on your MDE account. It minimizes problems with room entry. (I believe that, although all your active bands will access your account for FP+, passes, ..., that only one can be set as your room key.)

You don't need to tell them anything about bands at checkin. If you don't want any new bands, bring ones from home (making sure they still show as active on MDE), and right now just decline the new ones in the MB section of MDE.

If you didn't decline them online, you need to let the front desk CM know if don't want them.

If they didn't decline them online then you would have received them in the mail. No need to talk to the front desk about them.

Unless you're international and weren't sent them and they are waiting for you.

If they didn't decline them online then you would have received them in the mail. No need to talk to the front desk about them.
Some people are under the false impression that if you don't customize them it's the same as declining them. It's not as they will send grey ones to the resort if you don't customize them ahead of time.

If you customize them online, they're sent. If you decline them, you get none. If you do nothing, gray ones will await you at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter