Prayers needed....Update pg2

Aw, sweetie! I'm so sorry! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. :hug:

Everyone sing...

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow. Shining at the end of every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorrow is just a dream away...

Sending you loads of happy thoughts and well wishes. Here is some pixie dust coming your way:wizard: pixiedust: . Let us all know how it turns out:grouphug:

Aw, sweetie! I'm so sorry! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. :hug:

Everyone sing...

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow. Shining at the end of every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorrow is just a dream away...

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :happytv: I swear I thought Karen was going to write....

"Everyone sing...

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya! "

Okay-- not a disney song but... I can still hear it.

Thank you everyone for the prayes and pixie dust. It worked. I just got home. What a longggggg morning. After a outpatient surgery. Things should be fine. A few more things to be done in the next few weeks and I will be all better. Tired and in pain. But glad to be home.

So glad you are back safe and sound - I hope you're not feeling too exhausted.... Take :grouphug: good care of yourself :) We're all thinking of you!

Yes its great to hear everything turned well for you. :hug: Let us know if we can rally together and do anything for you...:grouphug:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :happytv: I swear I thought Karen was going to write....

"Everyone sing...

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya! "

Okay-- not a disney song but... I can still hear it.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That goes to show how well you actually do know me because everyone always teases me for being this calming peacemaker. I would totally sing kumbaya in the right situation!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SO GLAD things are looking ok now!! I told you there was a great big beautiful tomorrow :cool1:

Laura, I am so glad things are looking up :hug: Hang in there, and if there's anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to ask. Let us know how everything turns out, I'll be thinking about you :wizard:

So glad to hear you are home and everything went ok.:grouphug:
I am sorry you are in pain and hope you will feel better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter