Prayers and PD please!

tinkerbelle22

<font color=red>I love trip reports<br><font color
Hey guys! I hate to brake the pattern of all thse happy and fun threads, but this one's an exception.

My grandpa lives in California, and he has Alzheimer's, which is a major memory loss. My aunt lives near him, and called a few hours ago to tell my mom (my grandpa's daughter) that he's dying. :sad1: He's not dying of Alzheimer's, but he is very, very old, and sick as well. So my mom's flying out from New York all the way to California right now, knowing that he'll probably die in a couple of hours. I was never really close to him, due to the fact that he lives so far away, but for my mom's sake, I'm very shocked and a little scared. So if you guys could pray for my family and my grandpa who will soon be an :angel: that would be great. Thanks for listening!
-Tink

i'm so sorry...
prayers and pixie dust and a lot of these->-> :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and this is for you and your mom... :flower3: :rose:

:grouphug: So sorry that your family has to go through that. My Grandpa died of Alzheimer's back in 2001. He was sick with it so long that near the end of his life, he didn't know who I was. He and I were really close. I hope that your family will be alright; We're praying for y'all and sending pixie dust your way! :wizard:

I'm sorry that you guys have to go through this :grouphug: :grouphug:

~*Prayers and Pixie Dust :wizard: *~

I'm so sorry for everything. I could not even imagine what you are going through.

Prayers and Pixie Dust coming your way... :wizard:

I am so sorry for what you have to go through. My grandpa also had Alzheimer's. There are many prayers on the way. :grouphug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Just think that he won't be suffering anymore. That thought helped me when my grandpop died a couple years ago. He was sick too.

Many :grouphug: to your family!

Thank you guys so much for all your prayers! My mom called from California last night, and said that he's still hanging on, but her spirits seemed to be up, which is good. We both agree that it would almost be better for him to pass, because he would be happier, and out of his pain. So thanks again, you really made me feel better :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter