Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

What great pictures and the video, too!! Continued prayers for Dom and your whole family! Happy New Year!!

So thrilled to see the progress he's making. I keep him in my prayers all the time. Thank you so much for the update!

It does seem like Dom is trying to communicate in that video. I especially felt encouraged for him when your son asked him if he could laugh again and then he did. To me, that says he understands what is being said. I wish for all of you that he could regain his ability to speak. Even if he doesn't have physical control over the rest of his body, that would be such a huge blessing. He seems to be able to blink really well. Do you know if that is something he can do at will or is it just reflex? If he can blink on purpose, that could be a way to communicate yes or no. I'm sure you guys have already thought of that, though.

I know you all have had a hard time with care, but it sounds like it is such a good thing to have him close by. I have no doubt that having you all so close will prove to be the best medicine he could possibly have. Please give Dom a hug for me and tell him he is in my prayers every day. Thank you for sharing the pics and videos. It's so nice to see his beautiful spirit shining through those big brown eyes. Hugs to you!

I always love the updates on Dom. Thank you Teresa for providing that. Happy New Year to you and your family. party:

This is a great update, Teresa. Sure seems like Dom is making strides in the right direction. And now so close to you and his mom. The pictures are so good. The room and surroundings look very visually therapeutic. Dom seems much improved. The video really shows a level of awareness and activity. Is that Joe talking in the video.

Thanks for the update, Teresa, and PM.

Teresa, this is the weirdest thing. I haven't been on DIS much due to so real life going on. In Christmas Eve Mass, your Dom came through my thoughts and into my prayers. I was thinking about people I had been praying for most of the year and he came along. I am so encouraged and happy to see his progress. I will keep him and your family continued in my prayers in 2017.

....prayers and blessings for continuing recovery, even thought he isn't a Rangers fan [ ;) ]....nice-looking young man - thank goodness he obviously has the support of a loving family to help him through this....<<hugs>> :hug: Please continue to keep us posted....:thumbsup2

Thank you, Teresa for keeping us posted. I pray you know how deeply all of us care and are rooting for all of you! Of course, God is with you and Dom always! I remember way back someone said what an awesome day it will be when Dom takes over these updates. In a way, he already has with the courageous spirit the Lord has given to him. Love to and God Bless al of you. Happy New Year, my friend.

You can really see the change in his eyes from Nov. to Christmas! That is wonderful progress!!! He seems so much more alert now which is terrific!! Keep up the good work and continued prayers for Dom!!!

Eyes! I agree, they are Dom's window.

I seldom post here, but I do keep up. I have to say that I see such profound changes in Dom, and I firmly believe that he is communicating. Your young man has plenty to say, and he is not finished with what he has been charged to do with his life. Please know that he and your entire family is enveloped in a very powerful prayer circle.

Eyes! I agree, they are Dom's window.

I seldom post here, but I do keep up. I have to say that I see such profound changes in Dom, and I firmly believe that he is communicating. Your young man has plenty to say, and he is not finished with what he has been charged to do with his life. Please know that he and your entire family is enveloped in a very powerful prayer circle.

:love:

Oh those eyes!! You can feel him trying to communicate. What an amazing, resilient and strong spirit he has! Keep it up Dom!!!!!!!

Godspeed and continued prayers for Dom......
angel-3-smiley-emoticon.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter